Taboo - Tom Hardy/FX Series (Official Thread)

gottah8me

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D(M)V
That scene where delaney talked to his crew and took that thumb :lolbron::demonic::mjlol: love this show so far only 3 episodes left.

Delaney should've killed dude during the duel. Especially after he layed hands on his sister.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
These eps are wayyy too long but the last 10 min always makes me crave the next ep

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
They're as long as any other drama series on tv. :why:
Foh. Name me one other show where 5 straight episodes are 84 minutes long +(with commercials)

Usually for FX the Premiere will be long and the finale, but this one is every single episode showing as 1 hr 24 min on the DVR.

You must be downloading em without the commercials

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Foh. Name me one other show where 5 straight episodes are 84 minutes long +(with commercials)

Usually for FX the Premiere will be long and the finale, but this one is every single episode showing as 1 hr 24 min on the DVR.

You must be downloading em without the commercials

I'm watching the episodes on the BBC like a normal person. Episodes clock in at roughly an hour, which is almost the exact same length as a lot of Netflix shows.:dwillhuh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm watching the episodes on the BBC like a normal person. Episodes clock in at roughly an hour, which is almost the exact same length as a lot of Netflix shows.:dwillhuh:
Well sitting or ffwding through 25 min of commercials seems like a lot. I usually need a small break in between :russ:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
this last episodes ending...:lupe::mjcry:

The fukkery is definitely intensifying.

That shyt Brace said about his mother trying to drown fukked Delaney all the way up. Dude couldn't even fukk his crazy ass sister anymore even though she was finally throwing the p*ssy at him.

JohnB

Pro
Daps
Its possible Delaney's mother is haunting him. She proly whispered in his sis ear and told him to kill the little girl. Sounds crazy but the show already got some supernatural shyt to it :yeshrug:

gottah8me

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D(M)V
I need a show with Tom hardy playing a hitman on some agent 47 shyt. I can see him kill dudes all day :demonic:

Damn shame only 2 episodes left.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
why he have to slice Winter up like that? although i have a feeling someone framed him. She was closest thing to pure innocence in the show

:mjcry: