Taboo - Tom Hardy/FX Series (Official Thread)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot it!! :duck:

No one else saw it or believes you, they just co-signing you cuz you a cool dude and it feels like the cool thing to do:lolbron:
can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if you legit missed the scene

afyvumI.jpg

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I only saw the first 2 episodes but I have no idea what's going on

Delaney tryna get his land back?
well delaney looking for the actual legal deed for the land, its apparently important in regards to establishing a trade route to china which is why america and brits want it. So Tom Hardy seems to be playing both sides right now. Seems to me like he was leaning America.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
well delaney looking for the actual legal deed for the land, its apparently important in regards to establishing a trade route to china which is why america and brits want it. So Tom Hardy seems to be playing both sides right now. Seems to me like he was leaning America.

I'm under the impression he's not really favoring one side over the other. He's using both the Americans and the British Crown as part of his revenge against the East India Company and the "High Sparrow" there. I don't fully understand, but he seems to be making deals with both sides to try to make sure the East India Company loses access to all the tea from China.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Delaney doesn't care who owns the land, as long as he has the exclusive trading rights with China, and screws over the East India company in the process. They're his "enemy", the Crown and America are bargaining partners who may or may not try to screw him over.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm under the impression he's not really favoring one side over the other. He's using both the Americans and the British Crown as part of his revenge against the East India Company and the "High Sparrow" there. I don't fully understand, but he seems to be making deals with both sides to try to make sure the East India Company loses access to all the tea from China.
Delaney doesn't care who owns the land, as long as he has the exclusive trading rights with China, and screws over the East India company in the process. They're his "enemy", the Crown and America are bargaining partners who may or may not try to screw him over.
Doesn't Delaney mention something about his mother being a native? Of what exactly I'm not sure, Native American or Africa? It's feasible his father was in America and impregnated a native which would be Tom's mother and while he was over there he purchased that land? Maybe Tom wants to go back to "the motherland" of america so-to-speak? I mean obviously his main goal is financial, to control access to tea.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Doesn't Delaney mention something about his mother being a native? Of what exactly I'm not sure, Native American or Africa? It's feasible his father was in America and impregnated a native which would be Tom's mother and while he was over there he purchased that land? Maybe Tom wants to go back to "the motherland" of america so-to-speak? I mean obviously his main goal is financial, to control access to tea.
To be clear, his father purchased Nootka Sound from the native tribe Delaney's mother came from. His goal isn't the land, it's being the only shipping company allowed to trade with China out of Nootka Sound. To get these exclusive trading rights, he's willing to give up the land to whichever party, Britain or America, grants him this.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
What else is coming on them tea shipments from China :youngsabo:
He got that Chinese drug connect :smugdraper:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
A duel to the death at dawn homie ain't know who he messing with

I don't even know how they're planning to make that duel interesting because there's no way Delaney wouldn't murder dude completely. :russ:

My nikka Taboo giving hoes that long distance telepathic Papa Shango dikk now :ohhh:

Show reaching new levels of fukkery with each episode. I also fukking died at the doc talking about selling laughing gas at a party of duck hunters and whores dressed as ducks.:deadrose: