Taboo - Tom Hardy/FX Series (Official Thread)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Third episode done.

This has been perfectly done so far HOWEVER the King keeps pulling me right out of being completely lost in the story because of the ridiculous casting/make-up/costume job
Not the king, the Prince Regent (soon to be king). And George IV suffered from a skin disease, which paired with alcoholism causes that.
Prediction...

I feel like that girl Winter is a figment of James imagination. She be just popping up randomly in unreasonable places. The only thing that casts doubt on my position is that other kids saw her too when they took that failed assassin's tooth. When James said Winter was Helga's daughter, she didn't confirm or deny. She teared up. I'm thinking that Winter could have died at some point.
There's definitely something off about her, as she comes and goes at the strangest moments.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prediction...

I feel like that girl Winter is a figment of James imagination. She be just popping up randomly in unreasonable places. The only thing that casts doubt on my position is that other kids saw her too when they took that failed assassin's tooth. When James said Winter was Helga's daughter, she didn't confirm or deny. She teared up. I'm thinking that Winter could have died at some point.

He can see the dead.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Third episode done.

This has been perfectly done so far HOWEVER the King keeps pulling me right out of being completely lost in the story because of the ridiculous casting/make-up/costume job

Not the king, the Prince Regent (soon to be king). And George IV suffered from a skin disease, which paired with alcoholism causes that.

I knew that scene reminded me of something:

Dr House came a long way.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Am I the only one who saw the ghost of a man in the background of one of the scenes from episode 2 I think it was when he was on the boat

Screenshot it!! :duck:

No one else saw it or believes you, they just co-signing you cuz you a cool dude and it feels like the cool thing to do:lolbron: