Ta-Nehisi Coates to write Black Panther comic for Marvel

teacher

All Star
Daps
shuri was that annoying little sister with penis envy?

:banderas: @ t'challa effortless taking out the rabble rousers while thinking about more important matters at hand...that's my king * pause :to:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
shuri was that annoying little sister with penis envy?

:dead::dead::dead:Damn lol

She ain't like that no more and is a much better character as of late. Even became a BP and Queen and did a good job at both roles. Her moderate stance on traditionalism and her ideology on where Wakanda should go are a good alternative to T'Challa's POVs imho.

:banderas: @ t'challa effortless taking out the rabble rousers while thinking about more important matters at hand...that's my king * pause :to:

Dude caught that Big Show choke slam from that random goon though...although some have mentioned it was T'Challa playing possum so that he could blast the goon away, which he did.

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
:dead::dead::dead:Damn lol

She ain't like that no more and is a much better character as of late. Even became a BP and Queen and did a good job at both roles. Her moderate stance on traditionalism and her ideology on where Wakanda should go are a good alternative to T'Challa's POVs imho.

Dude caught that Big Show choke slam from that random goon though...although some have mentioned it was T'Challa playing possum so that he could blast the goon away, which he did.

I don't think my short take on shuri is a bad thing....all little sisters are annoying to an extent and dominant chicks are going to have penis envy.

When t'challa got touched I really didn't think anything of it since he had more pressing matters on his mind; he did get caught slipping but it was nothing since these guys are fodder anyway. I guess showing how heavy the issues are weighing on him that he would let a bum catch him like that. :yeshrug: