Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Same energy of what?

TI is a clown, always has been.

No one is in here caping for TI or deflecting like y’all do for people who aren’t even black.

I know there’s not a lot of space left in your head, with all the memories of homeless men jerking off and train routes

But please try to use what you have left.

Also ti’s father was from NY and he used to visit all the time, so you’re probably to blame tbh
:huhldup::umad:You’re mad as shhyyytt.
Dude is defending and excusing a cac bytch calling a black man “gorilla”, and you’re writing a diatribe with useless droning. That’s what I thought ...same energy not kept..cheers
source.gif

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I read some of the comments but it's just too much idiocy for my tolerance levels. The context of a bunch of the replies would indicate this is legit though.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
:huhldup::umad:You’re mad as shhyyytt.
Dude is defending and excusing a cac bytch calling a black man “gorilla”, and you’re writing a diatribe with useless droning. That’s what I thought ...same energy not kept..cheers
source.gif
I’m not mad. I just called him a clown.

You were literally on here a few weeks ago following a Jew around the forum like a lost puppy, defending and dapping him calling a black woman sub genetic and saying various other foul things about black women

Serious question, did you go in for an abortion and end up with a lobotomy? What’s wrong with you?

PS. We didn’t let TI gentrify a city block to build a sports arena sooo

Benefited

Banned
Daps
20190828_173027.jpg

For you nikkas calling it fake here's a screenshot plus the link to the page where he posted it :unimpressed:

I was offended and thought T.I was dumb as hell for vouching for another white woman who looks like Iggy. Should have been a clear reminder of what happened last time:snoop:. But if Im being honest I was less offended by T.I saying that after seeing the thumbnail with the newscaster making that face:francis:. But he is 100% wrong for vouching for a cac he doesnt know.Does she seem sincere? Im staying on code so no comment. See how easy that is?but this punk ass newscaster should have defended himself. The things nikkas will put up with for a "good job"

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Let me use bullet points for this

• White women are the most protected, and least punished people on the face of the planet
  • They are protected not only by their own men, but by men of other races, AND women or other races, because they tricked them into thinking they are all in a "sisterhood".
  • White women are notorious for instigating situations, then playing dumb, and victim, and turning of the tears when they get called out
  • I've seen this way too many times
No sisterhood involved it was the brotherhood. Plenty of men defend white Women all the time on this forum

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I wanted to give TI the benefit of the doubt when he started to turn a corner and be more pro-black.

He's erased all that off the strength of not only defending the white woman but dragging the Black man who was a unwilling victim of a white supremacist workplace. As far as I'm concerned I will not purchase anymore of his music or go to his shows which I have attended few.I don't care whether hes is from ATL or NY. i don't support colorstruck c00ns.

Last edited: