T.I. Defends white woman who called Black co-host a gorilla

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Frankly I am shocked and appalled at this social-media imposter's blatant misrepresentation of my character. His libel clearly shows an utter lack of concern and respect for who I am, what I've been through, what I've done, and what I stand for. I unequivocally and unflinchingly denounce these foolish statements and quite frankly am offended that so many of you have bought into the hype. Tighten up!:unclecliff:

That pic. :pachaha:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
And why are Black people said to favor gorillas, monkeys, etc?

There was a post on here over a yr ago where it was a bunch of white ppl that favored monkeys

Abe Lincoln was the first person that I ever thought looked like a monkey. :yeshrug:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Come on gangster :mjtf:

giphy.gif

:mjlol:Rep for the gif + comment. If you know u know.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Same energy of what?

TI is a clown, always has been.

No one is in here caping for TI or deflecting like y’all do for people who aren’t even black.

I know there’s not a lot of space left in your head, with all the memories of homeless men jerking off and train routes

But please try to use what you have left.

Also ti’s father was from NY and he used to visit all the time, so you’re probably to blame tbh

Daps
Let me use bullet points for this

• White women are the most protected, and least punished people on the face of the planet
  • They are protected not only by their own men, but by men of other races, AND women or other races, because they tricked them into thinking they are all in a "sisterhood".
  • White women are notorious for instigating situations, then playing dumb, and victim, and turning of the tears when they get called out
  • I've seen this way too many times

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, i went through the comments and he really posted that :reallysad:

If y'all doubt i can take a screenshot right now :ohrlyfam:

if you went thru all 7k+ comments...I’ll take your word for it and say I stand corrected :hubie: that’s some nasty shyt on his part to be co-signing her tho smmfh