SYFY might have another one! The Magicians

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Good episode, but this is going to be depressing with everyone dealing with the death of the central character.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Clever solution by Margo to fix the Josh/Finn problem :ohhh:. I love the energy that Finn brings whenever she is on screen.

Kady getting magic wiped and battling addiction :francis:

I was wondered how the gollum story with Alice would turn out, but the young Q angle was handled really well.
"The gift he gave you wasn't his life, it was yours" :mjcry:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^^Yeah, I was :jbhmm:about what Margo said to Fen as well, as I thought last week she gave Elliot the letter telling Josh what to do to stay alive and to come to the future. Unless she just said that to get back at Fen for sleeping with Josh.

Alice/Elliot grieving over Quentin :mjcry:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Sean MacGuire who plays the dark king also played the sexist pig in the first episode of the season :ohhh:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
^^^Yeah, I was :jbhmm:about what Margo said to Fen as well, as I thought last week she gave Elliot the letter telling Josh what to do to stay alive and to come to the future. Unless she just said that to get back at Fen for sleeping with Josh.
Margo had given up and was going to send a letter telling him have a good life or whatever but Elliott swapped it out with the "everybody come to future" letter. I'm not sure why she went on that rant tho :pachaha:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Margo had given up and was going to send a letter telling him have a good life or whatever but Elliott swapped it out with the "everybody come to future" letter. I'm not sure why she went on that rant tho :pachaha:

Coming off that werwolf rush and she felt a way about Josh sleeping with Fen and reverted back to her usual patterns.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if Dean Fogg staying in acid land was a way to write him out of the series for a while :patrice:

Damn, Penny can't travel anymore or at least without serious risk :francis:

Nice seeing David Anders pop up as part of the crew trying to raid the library :ehh:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I wonder if Dean Fogg staying in acid land was a way to write him out of the series for a while :patrice:

Damn, Penny can't travel anymore or at least without serious risk :francis:

Nice seeing David Anders pop up as part of the crew trying to raid the library :ehh:

The way the cast seems to be shrinking, I'm wondering if they're wrapping the show up.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The way the cast seems to be shrinking, I'm wondering if they're wrapping the show up.

With Fogg, I think it could have to do with Brakebills not being a real factor anymore. Even with putting him on the sidelines there is still a lot of characters they are juggling.

Josh/Fenn/Elliot/Margo over in Fillory dealing with all of the magical/Dark King stuff

Kady leading the hedge witches and trying to help them.

Julia stepping up in the Q role and trying to save the world again, Alice/Penny 23 helping with that.