SYFY might have another one! The Magicians

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Seeing good Marina was :skip:

The whole saving/destroying Fillory puts the group between a rock and a hard place. Especially if someone will die by doing so :wow:

Good to see them acknowledge what Fen brings to the group :ehh:

Hyman saying he loves fingering things :mjlol:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The actor that plays Eliot is extremely talented.

this season started out pretty good but I feel like they’re not sticking the landing.

the remaining characters outside of fen don’t love fillory like Q did.

Edit: and like someone said earlier, the women on this show are top notch, Marina’s girl and the chick from the couple

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The actor that plays Eliot is extremely talented.

this season started out pretty good but I feel like they’re not sticking the landing.

the remaining characters outside of fen don’t love fillory like Q did.

Edit: and like someone said earlier, the women on this show are top notch, Marina’s girl and the chick from the couple

giphy.gif

Like I said.... they got arguably the hottest collection of female actresses that even graced an ensemble cast of a series.

I would put raw hard dikk in everyone of them chicks started with the mean bytch and the blonde

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The Magicians delivers when it comes to doing heist and musical episodes, so it figures combining the 2 like they did tonight would produce magic :ehh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Overall I enjoyed the series finale and felt the writers lived up to them saying it brought closure to the major story arcs, while also teasing future adventures the characters could have :ehh:

Santa coming through giving them all gifts :wow:

You could definitely tell how pregnant Julia was in real life during this episode.

That surprise return from the Underworld :leon:

The Alice/Zelda relationship :mjcry:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Overall I enjoyed the series finale and felt the writers lived up to them saying it brought closure to the major story arcs, while also teasing future adventures the characters could have :ehh:

Santa coming through giving them all gifts :wow:

You could definitely tell how pregnant Julia was in real life during this episode.

That surprise return from the Underworld :leon:

The Alice/Zelda relationship :mjcry:

I think the show made a huge mistake getting rid of its best character in the 2nd season.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I think the show made a huge mistake getting rid of its best character in the 2nd season.

I wouldn't say he was the best character, definitely the best villain though. He did last longer on the show than he did in the books.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Final making magic video, you can tell how much the cast/crew enjoyed working on the show :ehh: