SYFY might have another one! The Magicians

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just a final reminder that Season 5 dropped today on Netflix, making the whole series available to binge.

tenor.gif

Daps
Nah they never got the renewal. They wanted to shop the show when they got the bad news but couldn't focus efforts on that while producing S5.

the only show that ever successfully did it was the expanse and that only because AMAZON has such a amazing but weird/hidden collection of old sci fi shows and the Expanse would be it bread and butter.

If the show was going to be cancelled around season 2/3. Netflix would have saved it

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I just got binge watching season 5 and I didn't care for the final season.....AT ALL

This was easily my least favorite season

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I just got binge watching season 5 and I didn't care for the final season.....AT ALL

This was easily my least favorite season

Yeah, they went about cramming 3 seasons worth of stuff into one season. Poor editing and rushed storytelling to give the impression of impending doom even though we always knew it would all work out. Some funny moments though. The Hyman dude, the chauvanist pig and some of the side characters held it down. Fen is scene stealer and her comedic timing is :russ:
plus she a cutie. Not a fan of skinny white women but :steviej::steviej:
iu

iu

Brittany-Curran-Net-Worth-Salary-Income-696x1024.jpg

iu

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
All the women on the show were :whew:

Looking forward to seeing the cast pop up in other things in the future.