Sydney Sweeney & Alexandra Shipp. Which one you taking?

Which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
She’s right but this biracial bird doesn’t realize white folks outside of those here and there aren’t gonna be openly in your face racist. It takes them to be around themselves to be like “if Black Lives Matter then why are they killing themselves in droves in Chicago?” or “I’m sorry for saying this but I have to lock my doors and watch my purse around those types” so of course the racism you gonna experience gonna be from black people. White people are from what I’ve seen firsthand and over the internet illogical people and she’s half white so I’m not surprised she’s an illogical birdbrain bytch. Honestly I wish I could take my vote back and just bust on them glorious tiddies :stopitslime: :noah: :francis::hhh:
...is she right if she don't know the other side or she ignorant for talkin' out her ass?
You tellin' me, she at least fifteen years around her white family and heard none of this? Ain't seen it? None?
Is it the ten percent? Or did her whole white woman for a mama lie to her, not tell her or justified anti-black racism perpetrated by white people to her?

Did Alexandra Shipp read 'bout and understand her roots within the black experience or she just take a narrative given to her? Where was her whole white woman for a mother for some balance about who she is as a biracial woman when she was growin' up? She gotta whole white woman for a mama and couldn't acknowledge the bolded? She a whole Sage Steele.

d1034469-3952-44dc-998c-b44fa9c08ed7_text.gif

Gas intellectually lazy and dishonest birds and have them raise ya seed... better stop underestimatin' these women.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I mean I don't fukk with white women on any level but I put my vote in for the mulatto

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

That leg-ass-thigh meat combo Alexandra got going on is too good to turn down. And she has the better looking face easily. But can I deal with her bat shǐt craziness eventually making an appearance?

Raw & Regret.

But if you want to win right now those tittays Sydney has the that’s the clear option