Sydney Sweeney & Alexandra Shipp. Which one you taking?

Which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Man Alexandra looking right so I would prefer her

But let's face it....if I struck out and had to "settle" for Sweeney........well a win is a win :whew:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG_0183-e1547573932284-1024x902.png

tumblr_inline_plpqtumJOK1roeead_640.png

trea-turner-slide.gif

:mjpls:
Neither.​

Oh wow

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
No it isn’t Sydney is MID compared to that black women. Y’all pawgset nikkas be making white women you’re identity so much that you’d choose the most basic white women over the finest black women to ever exist(whoever that is)
I think you've been on the coli too long, breh. Take a break.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
No it isn’t Sydney is MID compared to that black women. Y’all pawgset nikkas be making white women you’re identity so much that you’d choose the most basic white women over the finest black women to ever exist(whoever that is)
You do realize attraction is individual……

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
IMG_0183-e1547573932284-1024x902.png

tumblr_inline_plpqtumJOK1roeead_640.png

trea-turner-slide.gif

:mjpls:
Neither.​
She’s right but this biracial bird doesn’t realize white folks outside of those here and there aren’t gonna be openly in your face racist. It takes them to be around themselves to be like “if Black Lives Matter then why are they killing themselves in droves in Chicago?” or “I’m sorry for saying this but I have to lock my doors and watch my purse around those types” so of course the racism you gonna experience gonna be from black people. White people are from what I’ve seen firsthand and over the internet illogical people and she’s half white so I’m not surprised she’s an illogical birdbrain bytch. Honestly I wish I could take my vote back and just bust on them glorious tiddies :stopitslime: :noah: :francis::hhh:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
She’s right but this biracial bird doesn’t realize white folks outside of those here and there aren’t gonna be openly in your face racist. It takes them to be around themselves to be like “if Black Lives Matter then why are they killing themselves in droves in Chicago?” or “I’m sorry for saying this but I have to lock my doors and watch my purse around those types” so of course the racism you gonna experience gonna be from black people. White people are from what I’ve seen firsthand and over the internet illogical people and she’s half white so I’m not surprised she’s an illogical birdbrain bytch. Honestly I wish I could take my vote back and just bust on them glorious tiddies :stopitslime: :noah: :francis::hhh:
Just yes or no, dawg