Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

I forgot Tay said that to Kayden. :mjpls: Honestly, most of us knows the :mjpls: nature of the industry will possibly never go away so long as that mentality continues to foster with no consequences. I don't hold it upon anyone black who wants to participate in the industry, but you also gotta know what you'll get yourself into and not be ashamed to call shyt out, even if it might hurt your reputation, so long as it gets called out changes can be made and folks can get hit with repercussions.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It’s funny y’all are obsessed with what some random person you never met doesn’t say, on some “what does Ja Rule think?” shyt. :mjlol:

People already commented on Sammy/Tay in the past. There’s no need to repeat shyt. And besides, what the fukk are you or the next person gonna do about it? Gonna stay posting tweets and waiting on a stranger to comment? Why don’t you take some action in real life instead of surfing the interwebs. :dead:

Dudes are already giving Sammy the :camby: anyway. :stopitslime:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
It’s funny y’all are obsessed with what some random person you never met doesn’t say, on some “what does Ja Rule think?” shyt. :mjlol:

People already commented on Sammy/Tay in the past. There’s no need to repeat shyt. And besides, what the fukk are you or the next person gonna do about it? Gonna stay posting tweets and waiting on a stranger to comment? Why don’t you take some action in real life instead of surfing the interwebs. :dead:

:russell::russell::russell:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Another one :scust:

N this comes out right after beating a black wrestler they will lean on him being Mexican or whatever the fukk even though that cac cant even speak spanish.

if Omega or Ibushi on some :mjpls: im bushing this whole playfighting shyt. Least i got to see peak characters (ae) and peak match quality (90s ajpw & njpw 2010s run). Honestly shyt been downhill for a while as an industry.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

A lot of these TSC dudes are pretending to care about this shyt specifically to slight AEW. That’s the real tea

No actual real concern, it’s just an easy dart to throw at the AEW board, and since he’s heavily featured they’re gonna keep throwing until it sticks or something else comes along

pro wrestling crowds mirror the world today perfectly. A whole bunch of tribal/territorial bullshyt, fake anger and virtue signaling.

Last edited:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps

Yall arent mad at sammy over rape/racist jokes

yall are mad at him bcuz khan is booking him to win multiple times with a mid card belt

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yall arent mad at sammy over rape/racist jokes

yall are mad at him bcuz khan is booking him to win multiple times with a mid card belt

Mad? Lol. :mjlol:

I can’t speak for reasons why some stranger on a message board wouldnt like dude, but I never cared for him, and this was before the Banks “joke.” But You’re acting like he actually raped someone. :dead:

as for the cism, at this point I’m sure people are not surprised since the carny business is filled with it. Dudes, not marks, are pretty much numb to it because it happens so often. Pretty sure Sammy’s :mjpls: was put on display some time ago.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of these TSC dudes are pretending to care about this shyt specifically to slight AEW. That’s the real tea

No actual real concern, it’s just an easy dart to throw at the AEW board, and since he’s heavily featured they’re gonna keep throwing until it sticks or something else comes along

pro wrestling crowds mirror the world today perfectly. A whole bunch of tribal/territorial bullshyt, fake anger and virtue signaling.

What this man says is the actual truth.

Daps
It amazes me that people would rather stay on code about wrestling companies rather than black people and issues about it. Let Sammy, Raquel Gonzales, or whoever say some stuff about MJF's people and see what happens. Check THE OFFENDERS and THEN argue amongst ourselves about the degree of severity. That is what every other group does. We can't ever stay on code.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
yeah someone made a thread about that…and i said wtf when it happened…

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

another failed attempt…

Sure you did, but Sammy got punished and sent to the back of the line for a long time. It's wrestling. I used to watch NXT and it was a haven for white supremacist activity in the HHH/Road Dogg/Wuertz days too. If you're aggrieved and hurt by Sammy, I wont fault you for continuing on your path.