Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Art Barr - That's a lot of words to say absolutely nothing, you ol' cheerleading ass clown. You're not taking a stand, you're just a deluded fanboy trying to pick and choose. :ucku:

DANCING CORNETTE ROCKETTES
EwKIjlF.gif

@Crowd Surf Off A Cliff = cornette rockette cuckold c00n

art barr

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I don't think TK is racist, but he is an absolute fukking goof who slighted a black woman out of spite.

He will continue to eat shyt for it, and rightfully so.

That said, I don't think Jade or Scorpio's pushes or title reigns were reactionary. Scorpio hadn't lost since he grabbed the brass ring, and Jade has always been presented as a force.

I hate his mistake more for devaluing black reigns incidentally, but it wasn't deliberate, and that difference matters.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Max.

@Crowd Surf Off A Cliff

you two fake ass armchair vinyl pleather african medallion cornette rockette c00n cuckolds..

this is you.

art barr

*nobody could trust you two around a black child...

:russ:

Chasing Amy was my 3rd favorite Kevin Smith movie after Clerks and Mallrats.

Anyway, I never interacted with your weird ass on here before, yet you're making up all this shyt about who I am, like we go back or something. I think the first time was in that Nia Jax thread and it was to point out her lack of credibility. And that set you off for whatever reason. I despise Jim Cornette and I don't care about Vince/WWE like that. Further, you can't lecture me on anything, when you're in here dismissing her concerns as "cap." :camby:

fukk Jim Cornette. He's just trying to take the heat off himself for going after Sonny Kiss.

Cornette will always be a piece of shyt. I hate how he seemingly gets a pass because he goes after Trump.

This is one of those times where I say fukk both Jim Cornette and Penelope Ford.

Going after people for having some sex is lame. And I wouldn't give Jim Cornette the benefit of the doubt on anything. I don't think anyone should be trying to diminish what Cornette says... he is an obvious woman hating racist. People *are* being hypocrites with the wife stuff though. And Penelope is a POS as well.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:russ:

Chasing Amy was my 3rd favorite Kevin Smith movie after Clerks and Mallrats.

Anyway, I never interacted with your weird ass on here before, yet you're making up all this shyt about who I am, like we go back or something. I think the first time was in that Nia Jax thread and it was to point out her lack of credibility. And that set you off for whatever reason. I despise Jim Cornette and I don't care about Vince/WWE like that. Further, you can't lecture me on anything, when you're in here dismissing her concerns as "cap." :camby:

The same way you missed black activism being thrown under the bus. To champion male emascualtion in chasing amy.

Is indicative of your selective arm chair revoltuonary cornette rockette c00n cuckold stance.

Stfu you fake arm chair pleather vinyl african medallion androgynous pagan liberal lanyard ho stud ass bufford.

Art Barr

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The same way you missed black activism being thrown under the bus. To champion male emascualtion in chasing amy.

Is indicative of your selective arm chair revoltuonary cornette rockette c00n cuckold stance.

Stfu you fake arm chair pleather vinyl african medallion androgynous pagan liberal lanyard ho stud ass bufford.

Art Barr
:mjlol:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I don't think TK is racist, but he is an absolute fukking goof who slighted a black woman out of spite.

He will continue to eat shyt for it, and rightfully so.

That said, I don't think Jade or Scorpio's pushes or title reigns were reactionary. Scorpio hadn't lost since he grabbed the brass ring, and Jade has always been presented as a force.

I hate his mistake more for devaluing black reigns incidentally, but it wasn't deliberate, and that difference matters.

The Swole situation is definitely a massive fukk up on his part and I'm disappointed he hasn't publicly apologized. Given the family business, it's :mindblown: that he doesn't have a PR firm on speed dial that can handle situations so he doesn't make an ass out of himself. He's definitely very passionate about the business but he of all people should understand it's still a business.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Swole situation is definitely a massive fukk up on his part and I'm disappointed he hasn't publicly apologized. Given the family business, it's :mindblown: that he doesn't have a PR firm on speed dial that can handle situations so he doesn't make an ass out of himself. He's definitely very passionate about the business but he of all people should understand it's still a business.
Anti black racism supercedes all. He'd never and I can guarantee you he will never speak to any other released talent like that publicly. But of course the one he did was a black woman.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Anti black racism supercedes all. He'd never and I can guarantee you he will never speak to any other released talent like that publicly. But of course the one he did was a black woman.
The crazy part is the amount of "Black" people who threw on the cape for Tony Khan & his company after Swole spoke her piece.
:mjpls:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The crazy part is the amount of "Black" people who threw on the cape for Tony Khan & his company after Swole spoke her piece.
:mjpls:
Pressure will show who's who. Hobbs I like but he jumped to put the fire out like Stephen Jackson did for Rachael Nichols last year. It's telling...especially when he can't even get a decent push for all his talent and efforts. Pathetic

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hopefully this one instance taught him a valuable lesson.
He's a billionaire 2nd gen white man masquerading as a brown PoC. He's learned nothing but to cluster up blacks on tv for cover. He's under no threat. Didn't even get a fake ig apology from him. Look at his catalog of family businesses. They are all ran shoddy like this