Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Sure you did, but Sammy got punished and sent to the back of the line for a long time. It's wrestling. I used to watch NXT and it was a haven for white supremacist activity in the HHH/Road Dogg/Wuertz days too. If you're aggrieved and hurt by Sammy, I wont fault you for continuing on your path.

30 days off tv!? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: In a company with shytty booking thats nothing

u did the same shyt about that eddie kingston clip

:mjpls:

Daps
Let's get back to talking about representation. In AEW's case, do they have a black main eventer? Yes or no? No whataboutism please. Yes WWE is trash. Has been for a while. Hated what they did to Big E's reign. So with that out of the way...

On the men's side, who is a black AEW main eventer? Not champion, but main event guy, person whom is looked at as a top guy, that can carry a show/PPV/etc. Who is the highest black mid-carder? Before this thread gets hijacked with bullshyt, has the things Khan has done/people he has pushed done anything close to creating just ONE black main eventer in the past six months? And before you say he can't do it quickly or in that time frame, Yuta is a supposed made man now. Real responses please, no whataboutism.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Let's get back to talking about representation. In AEW's case, do they have a black main eventer? Yes or no? No whataboutism please. Yes WWE is trash. Has been for a while. Hated what they did to Big E's reign. So with that out of the way...

On the men's side, who is a black AEW main eventer? Not champion, but main event guy, person whom is looked at as a top guy, that can carry a show/PPV/etc. Who is the highest black mid-carder? Before this thread gets hijacked with bullshyt, has the things Khan has done/people he has pushed done anything close to creating just ONE black main eventer in the past six months? And before you say he can't do it quickly or in that time frame, Yuta is a supposed made man now. Real responses please, no whataboutism.

Breh they just got the 3 Musketeers of black talent (Swerve, Lethal, and Lee). All three of them bushed, Dark, and Rampage. Meanwhile Yuta and fukking hook getting pushed to the damn solar system. Just a few days ago, Sky lost to Sammy "I'll rape ya bytch lololol" Guevara. How can folks justify the concept of "waiting" when fukking Danhausen gets more star time because of "curse" over Hobbs.

Now the concept of""how can we market these black wrestlers?"

• Lethal is Lethal
  • Lee just needs something that will stick beyond the corny "I'm tough but sound like a medieval plumber" gimmick
  • Sweve could easily take over the fukking game, but lolz.

The Swerve shyt kinda bothers me because dude got pushed in friggin CZW of all places. This is the NXT MVP but he's doing the Team Tazz shyt with Lee. Like come on Khan WTF?!?!?

tyra-banks.gif

I want to watch wrestling in 2022, but I keep getting reminded that wrestling is stick in 2002

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh they just got the 3 Musketeers of black talent (Swerve, Lethal, and Lee). All three of them bushed, Dark, and Rampage. Meanwhile Yuta and fukking hook getting pushed to the damn solar system. Just a few days ago, Sky lost to Sammy "I'll rape ya bytch lololol" Guevara. How can folks justify the concept of "waiting" when fukking Danhausen gets more star time because of "curse" over Hobbs.

Now the concept of""how can we market these black wrestlers?"

• Lethal is Lethal
  • Lee just needs something that will stick beyond the corny "I'm tough but sound like a medieval plumber" gimmick
  • Sweve could easily take over the fukking game, but lolz.

The Swerve shyt kinda bothers me because dude got pushed in friggin CZW of all places. This is the NXT MVP but he's doing the Team Tazz shyt with Lee. Like come on Khan WTF?!?!?

tyra-banks.gif

I want to watch wrestling in 2022, but I keep getting reminded that wrestling is stick in 2002

There's also the Top Flight guys, Starks, Sky like you mentioned, and a couple more.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
There's also the Top Flight guys, Starks, Sky like you mentioned, and a couple more.

Breh...its like wrestling is not hard, but bookers like Khan make it hard as hell. Dude could easily get the black audience off GP with the right gimmicks, the right feuds, and making etc...but we still stuck in 2002 ROH/CZW indie days.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh...its like wrestling is not hard, but bookers like Khan make it hard as hell. Dude could easily get the black audience off GP with the right gimmicks, the right feuds, and making etc...but we still stuck in 2002 ROH/CZW indie days.

Why are Jungle Boy and LuchaSaurus champions when Top Flight and Private Party are better than them...why did Sky lose to SG who's problematic and midkey ruining Tay Contis career...why are Swerve/Lee/Stark's/Hobbs in a program that doesn't really benefit any of them while Hook is in a higher position with a comedy act.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Why are Jungle Boy and LuchaSaurus champions when Top Flight and Private Party are better than them...why did Sky lose to SG who's problematic and midkey ruining Tay Contis career...why are Swerve/Lee/Stark's/Hobbs in a program that doesn't really benefit any of them while Hook is in a higher position with a comedy act.

Like I said breh, we not passed 2002 yet. Noticed how when shyt gets thick in the wrestling business, black wrestlers are like the safety net to keep a company afloat:francis:? Majority of wrestling companies with the exception of a few like TNA always use that golden fukking rule to the tee. Watch what will happen when AEW goes through a issue with ratings or some TV network woes. They will find the golden black ticket to save face just like they did when Swole let it be known what time it was:sas1:

And before motherfukkers come in with that but bu bu shyt,

WWE was guilty of this as well during the pandemic :beli:. Wrestling as a whole is a pathetic ass industry that is booked by folks that wished for the days of Al Bundy hand in the crouch nudie bar Gen X bullshyt. When in reality, folks just want wrestling with a story line, representation for those who stand the character (Swerve deserves better), and non of this fratboy neckbeard wink wink nudge nudge bullshyt that is killing the business and making it more gross to touch outside of the WWE, and even the WWE is on borrowed time with a safety net being nostalgia.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Jay Lethal closed the show Wednesday, no? The ROH top heel is fairly prominent

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
why are Swerve/Lee/Stark's/Hobbs in a program that doesn't really benefit any of them while Hook is in a higher position with a comedy act.
I watch weekly and am a huge Team Taz mark, but I hate how they got Hook basically separated from Starks and Hobbs after his debut. They should be an even stronger stable now that Hook is wrestling. :francis: imagine Team Taz vs BCC :ohlawd: