dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
hes 0-6 on tv bud

youtube wins dont mean shyt

his new push is with a indian with Down syndrome

Match results are fake, placement and company standing are real. Kevin Owens loses all the time but his WWE standing is stronger now than he was universal champ. Big E won all the time as WWE champ but got his ass beat by lackeys and laid out repeatedly and worked mid card. ROH is going to be on tv with Jay Lethal as the top heel and it’s first ppv main will be he and Gresham, and he’s been greatly elevated in the interim.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Match results are fake, placement and company standing are real. Kevin Owens loses all the time but his WWE standing is stronger now than he was universal champ. Big E won all the time as WWE champ but got his ass beat by lackeys and laid out repeatedly and worked mid card. ROH is going to be on tv with Jay Lethal as the top heel and it’s first ppv main will be he and Gresham, and he’s been greatly elevated in the interim.

I take you off ignore for 24 hours and all I've seen you do is argue with max

Man both y'all need some rose Monroe in your lives

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Theres not even coli beef between @Max. and I. We're discussing wrestling on a wrestling forum. We are fine. You dont need to defend his honor, but if you must challenge me and lose the debate, go ahead bud

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

Say hi to Frankie.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Lio Rush should feel dumb as fukk. Let that woman husband defend her with all that vigor

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Lio Rush should feel dumb as fukk. Let that woman husband defend her with all that vigor

Lio did an honorable thing, why should he feel dumb? For publicly siding with a Black woman who was wronged? That's a strange (& weak) take. Does being pro AEW mean more to you than how Black people are treated?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Why do you always go so hard against Black wrestlers who speak up about that company, the owner or its obvious problems? The fact that you mentioned Lio tells me you understand they pushed him out for saying something, and that should piss you off. Anyway, she said nothing there that would make Lio feel any type of way or undermine him in any way. And nothing she said there absolves Tony of his bullshyt. She still stands by what she said before. She's only taking the high road here in response to Tony's bullshyt.

Everything that went down kind of just went as a surprise for me. I didn’t necessarily know he (Tony Khan) was going to react like that, but I mean, that’s just his God given right. But my line is still open for T.K., for AEW, because I don’t like to burn any bridges.

I just like to tell the truth.” “These are my opinions, these are my experiences, and I feel like they shouldn’t have been blown out of proportion as much as they have. I feel like people were doing more invalidating than actually actively listening and comprehending what I was saying. So in a sense of where my relationship is with certain fans, it’s kind of like, no, but as far as AEW, I just really wish them the best because I don’t want anybody getting out of a job.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:I'm so indifferent with this weird stance Swole is on. But then again wrestling is a weird business where wrestlers would burn a bridge, and crawl back over the ashes with piranhas in their undies. No integrity or anything, just pop shyt and then apologize.

Swole you better than this:stopitslime:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lio did an honorable thing, why should he feel dumb? For publicly siding with a Black woman who was wronged? That's a strange (& weak) take. Does being pro AEW mean more to you than how Black people are treated?

Because that wasnt his situation to go out of the window over. She has a husband to defend her and go rah rah at Tony. I wouldnt even feel right if another dude do all that over my wife situation

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why do you always go so hard against Black wrestlers who speak up about that company, the owner or its obvious problems? The fact that you mentioned Lio tells me you understand they pushed him out for saying something, and that should piss you off. Anyway, she said nothing there that would make Lio feel any type of way or undermine him in any way. And nothing she said there absolves Tony of his bullshyt. She still stands by what she said before. She's only taking the high road here in response to Tony's bullshyt.

I said that Lio & Top Dolla were dumb as fukk to go at AEW when WWE doesnt want them but they still want to be pro wrestlers. Same with Darius Lockhart, whos never gonna get a shot. Lio threw his second chance away to defend another man wife and she wanna go back anyway. What do you call that?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I said that Lio & Top Dolla were dumb as fukk to go at AEW when WWE doesnt want them but they still want to be pro wrestlers. Same with Darius Lockhart, whos never gonna get a shot. Lio threw his second chance away to defend another man wife and she wanna go back anyway. What do you call that?

TBF, Rush treating wrestling like promo for his rapping career, so it is what is :yeshrug:. Dude going to eat regardless, wrestling or music. The hustle is with the young one:wow:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:francis:I'm so indifferent with this weird stance Swole is on. But then again wrestling is a weird business where wrestlers would burn a bridge, and crawl back over the ashes with piranhas in their undies. No integrity or anything, just pop shyt and then apologize.

Swole you better than this:stopitslime:

Carny's gonna carny breh :yeshrug: