Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

:mjlol:Like everyone can't see through this bullshyt. Everyone but AEW has done it organically, and shout out to Dixie for being the first to actually do it the right way.

Edit:

Seriously? This fool jumped to defend Tessa and never publicly offered support to Swole or La Rosa.

Expound…

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Oh yeah cause racism doesnt exist outside the AEW fanbase :heh:

you couldn't even read that right because you couldn't wait to jump in with some bullshyt whataboutery.

I said she's sick of seeing wrestling twitter in her mentions and if she wants black twitter to find and engage with her on a regular basis then she'll need to leave that company.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
you couldn't even read that right because you couldn't wait to jump in with some bullshyt whataboutery.

I said she's sick of seeing wrestling twitter in her mentions and if she wants black twitter to find and engage with her on a regular basis then she'll need to leave that company.

One reality show on a good network would take care of that

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

What'd I say that was wrong? Those things you just mentioned aren't just part of the wrestling community. She's going to get haters no matter where she goes.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Let black talent Lashley & Kong shine without being pressured by social media. Not sure if she was in charge yet when Truth became champ.

Idk about the Sky situation but the TBS title and tournament was basically set up for Jade to win it, even before the whole TK/Swole situation so how was that not done organically? They could’ve easily gave it to Rosa, Deeb, or Ruby.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Idk about the Sky situation but the TBS title and tournament was basically set up for Jade to win it, even before the whole TK/Swole situation so how was that not done organically? They could’ve easily gave it to Rosa, Deeb, or Ruby.

:huhldup:After her botches and fukk ups, she needs a bit more time in the Dark microwave because she's not ready yet.