Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I was ultra critical when it came down to this promo:scust:

I swear just in the matter of seconds, my wife and I changed that shyt to DIners, Drive Ins, and Dives:huhldup:

Cody did the world a favor by knocking up Brandi around this time. Red Velvet did a decent job in her spot, cringe worthy to think how that match would have been had Brandi been able to wrestle.

Imagine making excuses for racial bias because you’ve morphed into an absolute fanboy. Look at that shyt...

It's been happened on this board and SOHH long before AEW was born.

Tony Khan doing everything is not good for AEW nor himself. Ironically he needs another Khan (Nick) to get his sloppy shop in order. I don't hate TK but it's obvious he doesn't take this entire venture seriously enough. He takes certain aspects seriously for a certain amount of time then his attention his drawn elsewhere. He needs a PR team, BAD. Owners communicating directly with the public isn't charming if they come off as a tone def douche. Imagine Vince McMahon unfiltered on Twitter. Not good, right? That's why he's not on there.

IMO it's the opposite. He cares about it so much that if someone criticizes the product, he's immediately on the attack instead of pausing for a few minutes and coming up with a better thought out response. Or even better yet, don't respond on New Years Eve of all fukking times when he's probably had a drink (or line) or two. Maybe Turner can get involved with getting them a reputable PR team because we all know the one the Jags have ain't it. He's wealthy enough to hire a personal assistant to handle his Social Media accounts.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
And also AEW has always been by marks for white neckbeards. If someone black happens to be a fan then that's fine but it's not for us. The Stalingrad like defense of AEW around here has never made sense. Maybe it will die down now.
18-34 year old white dudes, categorically and proudly.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
There is no mainstream audience though

WWE and AEW fans are essentially two sides of the same coin
Not really breh. The neckbeards for WWE are usually at the NXT shows, but they do have a much broader audience. Look at the crowds for both shows, and look at who is seen around celebrities more.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Cody did the world a favor by knocking up Brandi around this time. Red Velvet did a decent job in her spot, cringe worthy to think how that match would have been had Brandi been able to wrestle.

It's been happened on this board and SOHH long before AEW was born.

IMO it's the opposite. He cares about it so much that if someone criticizes the product, he's immediately on the attack instead of pausing for a few minutes and coming up with a better thought out response. Or even better yet, don't respond on New Years Eve of all fukking times when he's probably had a drink (or line) or two. Maybe Turner can get involved with getting them a reputable PR team because we all know the one the Jags have ain't it. He's wealthy enough to hire a personal assistant to handle his Social Media accounts.

That Shaq/Cody tag match was legit one of my favorite matches in the Dub:wow:. fukkery by the kilos. Even though Cawdy is a jackass, dude give us some legit moments I'll tell ya bowy:banderas:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

If Swole is standing up for us and rooting for everybody black, and is on Twitter 24/7, how many positive tweets has she made cheering on Jade? Jade is the one black person getting the huge push, but I’ve seen Swole cheer on Bianca more. Swole not being all the way honest either. Bottom line, she became Big Swole around the time AEW started. She was green, and had no idea what Big Swole was. She made the choice to join a startup. The infrastructure didn’t exist to nurture and develop her talent and character the way she needed. She needed to be taken by the hand. Tony is at fault filling out the roster with people he did not know. It succeeded with Orange Cassidy but failed here. He used Twitter buzz and gifs to sign people. Startup mistake. I see AEW is entering the third year and Jade is getting everything Swole didn’t get and there’s jealousy.

:mjlol:

what hurt more yesterday, Michigan losing or your man-crush TK getting embarrassed?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Not really breh. The neckbeards for WWE are usually at the NXT shows, but they do have a much broader audience. Look at the crowds for both shows, and look at who is seen around celebrities more.

They’re essentially the same fans of a niche sport, one blindly supports one company and one blindly supports the other, this ain’t 1997 where everybody and they momma canceling their plans to watch wrestling.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
wtf is wrong with tony man :snoop:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps

People trying to stop Khan from tweeting rn

ezgif.com-gif-maker-1.gif