Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't get why people want Tony to apologize, he meant what he said so the apology would be fake. It's seems like people just want him to apologize so they can continue to watch the show guilt free.
Yeah there's def some tension there between Swole and Jade. u can cancel Jade if u want but Swole threw some shade on her
But Swole and other black wrestlers had Jade's back when the neckbeard cacs were trashing her. Hobbs and Jade just don't want to mess up their standing in the company.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I was ultra critical when it came down to this promo:scust:

I swear just in the matter of seconds, my wife and I changed that shyt to DIners, Drive Ins, and Dives:huhldup:

Damn I hate Brandi. Like that whole promo was trash and looked forced as hell from her. Seems like she was trying too hard to try to pander. Then there was the black bytch shyt from last week. She seems like one of those surburban black kids that tries to act hood to show she is black. Just be yourself. Really hate she is the brand officer.

Then you got ppl on twitter trying to lump Cody into the "diversity" side of AEW trying to defend them. I dont give a fukk about his mother or grandma being Cuban. Cody is a white man.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
This is really illuminating the larger issue in America where cacs find the word "diversity" offensive now:russ:
They think corporate diversity with a ton of cac faces with 3-4 black/brown ones sprinkled in at the edges is fine and we should be happy with it:mjlol:

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Thats why you gotta be careful about these so called reports about so and so being difficult to work with, ect

Sounds like Lio is just a real dude and who ain’t about the carny games

Oh I'm fully expecting Lio to be fired within the next couple weeks, he's not the type to let this go when he sees Tony in person

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps

Notice how they're trying to claim that Big swole went on a public platform and "attacked" Tony Kahn. Vince's old ass and his company gets aired out on what seems to be a daily basis by former employees who talk about their bad experiences within the company, No one ever claims that those people are attacking him and his company. But now it's suddenly an "attack" now that a black wrestler shares her bad experience with AEW and Tony khan.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Eye opening but it shouldn’t be, I usually check out the AEW r/ and the neck beards don’t disappoint.

The false narratives they push and the fact that they don’t try to hear a black woman (who worked there since day 1 almost) really rubs me the wrong way. A lot of the stereotypes about AEW fans are in full display. And brehs, it’s tiring trying to get others to just hear us out , it is frustrating ( I will never try on that site but bless the ones who do).

I don't like the WWE but I do think it's smart of them for trying to break away from the neckbeard/indy wrestling and focus on catering to the mainstream audience.

The neckbeard/indy audience is :scust:by the mainstream already. Especially to advertisers because generally most neckbeards have very little to no money.

Eventually AEW is going to have to kick the neckbeard audience to the curb if they want to grow.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Notice how they're trying to claim that Big swole went on a public platform and "attacked" Tony Kahn. Vince's old ass and his company gets aired out on what seems to be a daily basis by former employees who talk about their bad experiences within the company, No one ever claims that those people are attacking him and his company. But now it's suddenly an "attack" now that a black wrestler shares her bad experience with AEW and Tony khan.

nikkas was mad when DB wouldnt say bad things about WWE. Ima chill on watchign AEW for a bit. If they get Keith Lee, I might check back in. But like they issues Swole said have been voiced by fans long before she said it. Disappointed to see MJF retweeted the Khan tweet too.