Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
From the brandi thread. Yall here who are white, no hate from me whatever, but there is no way this guy @avon barksdale is a brotha

Absolutely no reply this, and more bag carrying and deflecting in this thread.

I ask again, based on Swole CONFIRMING what i said

make it make sense without mentioning wwe
Who are you for me to prove something too..it's probably the same 3 people with a different account in the stink thread :camby:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison

If Swole is standing up for us and rooting for everybody black, and is on Twitter 24/7, how many positive tweets has she made cheering on Jade? Jade is the one black person getting the huge push, but I’ve seen Swole cheer on Bianca more. Swole not being all the way honest either. Bottom line, she became Big Swole around the time AEW started. She was green, and had no idea what Big Swole was. She made the choice to join a startup. The infrastructure didn’t exist to nurture and develop her talent and character the way she needed. She needed to be taken by the hand. Tony is at fault filling out the roster with people he did not know. It succeeded with Orange Cassidy but failed here. He used Twitter buzz and gifs to sign people. Startup mistake. I see AEW is entering the third year and Jade is getting everything Swole didn’t get and there’s jealousy.

Agree she just sounds bitter that she not in Jade spot

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
I dunno bro, that’s really uncomfortable territory. Dante’s had a connection with the fans almost since day one.

Breh honestly the Cody/Brandi promos in this company have me all the way fukked up:russ:

Anything involving black talent I'm going to be hyper critical of if the vibe seems even a little bit off.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Who are you for me to prove something too..it's probably the same 3 people with a different account in the stink thread :camby:
That thread has nothing to do with what you said, what i said, and how you categorically ignored racial bias outlined by myreply, and confirmed by Big Swole.

Do whatever you want, but you are of the same ilk as the neckbeard white dudes who are waving this issue away. And i honestly believe you are one.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
She is right but I wish we would stop beating around the bush and say there is no black people in the room instead of diversity because it gives people an out.

Tony response was tone-deaf. While swole insinuating that he's racist probably hurt his ego a bit he missed an important opportunity to talk to the community.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
At the same time this is happening his father is catching hell in Jacksonville for poor management with the Jaguars. It’s only a matter of time before people start petitioning for him to sell the team

I hope this AEW story continues on and is picked up by major outlets. The Khans need to have their feet on the fire, they’re pun intended con men it seems. They do some really nice things here and there for people and its almost like it becomes an excuse or a blank check to be terrible managers and owners of their products. Tony could really care less about his minority base and Shad has basically taken Jacksonville fans money for 10 years and the best thing that city got out of it was a large TV screen downtown.

Vince sitting in the cut like “I was gonna kill a couple rappers but they did to themselves”

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Eye opening but it shouldn’t be, I usually check out the AEW r/ and the neck beards don’t disappoint.

The false narratives they push and the fact that they don’t try to hear a black woman (who worked there since day 1 almost) really rubs me the wrong way. A lot of the stereotypes about AEW fans are in full display. And brehs, it’s tiring trying to get others to just hear us out , it is frustrating ( I will never try on that site but bless the ones who do).

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh honestly the Cody/Brandi promos in this company have me all the way fukked up:russ:

Anything involving black talent I'm going to be hyper critical of if the vibe seems even a little bit off.

I was ultra critical when it came down to this promo:scust:

I swear just in the matter of seconds, my wife and I changed that shyt to DIners, Drive Ins, and Dives:huhldup:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps

Breh im there with you lol. I never post this much , but I may be legit heated at TK and some fans .

I just hope my son’s shine ain’t diminished because of TKs fukk up and ppls reaction to it.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Tony really started the new year bringing drama to his locker room right before the TBS debut:snoop:.

It's not the first time he's gotten into drama on twitter. I remember when he got into it with Randy Orton and Yannick Ngakoue.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Eye opening but it shouldn’t be, I usually check out the AEW r/ and the neck beards don’t disappoint.

The false narratives they push and the fact that they don’t try to hear a black woman (who worked there since day 1 almost) really rubs me the wrong way. A lot of the stereotypes about AEW fans are in full display. And brehs, it’s tiring trying to get others to just hear us out is frustrating ( I will never try on that site but bless the ones who do).
I think in general as a people it’s time for us to stop talking to them period about this. Think about it, when your woman is pissed at you she can squawk and squawk but you dont get it until you feel that cold shoulder. That “get the hell up off me” later on that night.

We too loyal to those who aren’t loyal to us and we need to get on code. They don’t want us at their awards shows? Stop watching, stop going. They dont want us in their stores? Stop buying, stop working there. They dont want to include us on TV? Stop watching. When those TBS numbers and dollars start getting messed with they’ll feel it. They can try to fix it but if it ain’t sincere then we still need to stay away. Tony Khan wants a fed full of skinny white boys, let’s see how it works out for him without us supporting it when in 3 years he looks back and can’t figure out why his company can’t grow.