Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Dude already battling the wrong people on social media and that's the griefers. You can't let folks see you squirm, otherwise you look more of a incompetent square, than a legit boss.

How in the hell you suppose to be "elite" if you letting a 20 something year old girl get the best of you, or a content creator that finds botches:gucci:

fukking embarrassing.

TK needs to delegate some of the AEW stuff to a competent person (preferably someone who is not an active wrestler). It's obvious he has too much on his plate with AEW, that soccer team, and the Jaguars.

Problem is I don't see him doing that because he is a control freak.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Though I like Dante Martin it has seemed sus that the one breh getting a consistent push is well on the other side of the paper bag test:patrice:

I was always suspicious of this as well. I mean Dante is black, but to the average idiot/neckbeard that only pays attention to appearances, he doesn't look black.

baker928

Pro
Daps
No matter how many black people are fans, wrestling is white boy shyt. Time and time again, this industry has shown you what it is and some people refuse to believe them.

I'm assuming the majority of fans of the most sports are white, and blacks/minorities are usually the best or some of the best in them. Also, most of the best entertainers are black, so I don't get the excuse why wrestling doesn't push more minority, specifically black wrestlers.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
FH_Nq-NXMAwBF4h

Show a random person this image and they’ll say it’s 4 white blondes :skip:

She’s legit one of the best female wrestlers on the roster I’ve seen, but maybe it was 2-3 matches since I started watching. :beli: As small as she is, she looked super legit going up against Jade.

This should have gone viral

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

If Swole is standing up for us and rooting for everybody black, and is on Twitter 24/7, how many positive tweets has she made cheering on Jade? Jade is the one black person getting the huge push, but I’ve seen Swole cheer on Bianca more. Swole not being all the way honest either. Bottom line, she became Big Swole around the time AEW started. She was green, and had no idea what Big Swole was. She made the choice to join a startup. The infrastructure didn’t exist to nurture and develop her talent and character the way she needed. She needed to be taken by the hand. Tony is at fault filling out the roster with people he did not know. It succeeded with Orange Cassidy but failed here. He used Twitter buzz and gifs to sign people. Startup mistake. I see AEW is entering the third year and Jade is getting everything Swole didn’t get and there’s jealousy.