Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You know I haven't, you're in the RAW and Smackdown threads every week, and you'll be in the Day 1 thread with me too.
I guess you thought you were proving a point, though. :yeshrug:

i am proving a point.. You expect people to stop watching their favorite wrestlers... not gonna happen. :yeshrug: The threads will carry on... that's just the way it go

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yeah man, agreed 100%. I thought we’d see more of PowerHOSS after the CM Punk match, considering it was Punk’s first TV match in years. I like Hook so far, but they should’ve BEEN pushed Hobbs like they’re doing Wardlow. Instead, he’s manager status at this point. I was in attendance for the Moriarty match and thought it was one of Punk’s best matches after his return. But again, he’s nowhere in sight after that.

We need more Lio and Dante on TV, but apparently there’s no time cause they have to showcase… Jungle Boy.

Not only Jungle Boy, I could go without seeing Best Friends (besides OC) and Shawn Spears for a minute as well.

Imagine if Cody could complete his heel turn against a Lee Moriarty eventually leading to him winning the TNT title down the line, that would instantly make him one of the top stars in the company, I don’t wanna hear about how the black talent isn’t ready when MJF and Darby (who I fw) were pushed to the upper midcard rather quickly.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I wonder if TK will send himself to sensitivity training after this :skip:

Him, Cody, Brandi, and The Bucks need to go to one hosted by Herm Edwards :mjgrin:

Seriously TK gonna fukk around go on a coke binge and end up calling somebody a slur on Twitter and I won’t have no wrestling to watch on Wednesday no more :mjlol:.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Tay Conti believing she would be discriminated against :mjlol: by who??

All u are is a white girl with an accent. You are no different than Paige :mjlol:
FH_Nq-NXMAwBF4h

Show a random person this image and they’ll say it’s 4 white blondes :skip:
and where the fucc is Red Velvet at? She's carried lesser talents on Dynamite a few times now but always disappears. No reason she shouldn't be on the main roster
She’s legit one of the best female wrestlers on the roster I’ve seen, but maybe it was 2-3 matches since I started watching. :beli: As small as she is, she looked super legit going up against Jade.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Dude already battling the wrong people on social media and that's the griefers. You can't let folks see you squirm, otherwise you look more of a incompetent square, than a legit boss.

How in the hell you suppose to be "elite" if you letting a 20 something year old girl get the best of you, or a content creator that finds botches:gucci:

fukking embarrassing.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Hook is no selling piledrivers and about to get a tnt title shot but in the same faction powerhouse hobbs is a youtube wrestler and when he is on tv does jobs to adam cole...who they just signed

And he’s happy about it :feedme:

I was cheering for Hobbs and he had to go full Butter Biscuit with this:francis: