Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I’m really curious to know what Punk and Danielson think about all this

Punk’s first comments about Kofi’s title run is that a black man should have won that title years ago. Danielson was the one who campaigned and insisted the moment happen in the first place. All this Brodie Lee Brodie Lee this man cares stuff is looking funny in the light right now
I want to know too, but @Bryan Danielson won't come in the thread.
:francis:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think the only thing worse than Tony’s tweet is seeing that a lot of you spent your New Years on twitter
Why you worried about what people on here did? Shut the fukk up.

Edit:

Why do y'all continue to allow this white hating board to continue with the racism?

The word cac should be banned, and any white hating thread should be banned.

For all the threads complaining about racism against the black man, we have a zillion hating on white people.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

FIX THIS.

I get it now. :camby:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don’t know what this has to do with anything when I said Tony’s tweet was trash

you seem sensitive; keyboard warrior!
It shows the reasoning for your whining across multiple posts in this thread. You're an annoying racist trying to shame people for talking about this.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
This is it.

The "worst" thing she said is that it doesn't feel authentic, which clearly struck a nerve with the man who has Brandi Rhodes as Chief Branding Officer.

Nothing justified his commentary, it was petty bullshyt, and it only proved that the powers that be backstage are even more tone deaf than the worst implications from Swole's interview.

They just pulled a "Taven wins at MSG" with Cody, now Tony is talking wild reckless, about a black woman with legit criticism?

They are literally cratering their goodwill and reputation for no reason, but if the shoe fits, wear it.
Yeah that's my thing - Swole's criticism was very measured and diplomatic, so for him to come at her that way is just absolutely ridiculous. fukking mark.