Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
And while we are at it. fukk Tay Conti who obliviously doesn't understand what swole was talking about. Nobody was talking about accents.

Tony's tweet is just reinforcing the thought that the wrestling business as a whole still has ways to go. shyt is pathetic reading all the venom on Twitter:hhh:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
And while we are at it. fukk Tay Conti who obliviously doesn't understand what swole was talking about. Nobody was talking about accents.

Tony's tweet is just reinforcing the thought that the wrestling business as a whole still has ways to go. shyt is pathetic reading all the venom on Twitter:hhh:

The fact that I've seen MAGA fakkits cosign him tells it all

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
And now you have Cacs using Jade to invalidate Swoles statements and those same cacs are the ones that took issue with Jade asking them what they had against black women. :francis:

But if anything that whole "Happy" work environment AEW was bragging about seems to be a lie, and it's not the least bit surprising either.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Honestly, I could see Ember signing. She'a a safe negro.

ionno how i feel about these tweets it's setting people up to talk shyt if Keith Lee signs there.

AEW still the #2 promotion in America and WWE clearly didn't want him, when Japan isn't really a reliable option as we still having regular covid travel restrictions and shyt.. AEW gotta be the top place to be, especially if they offering more than Impact, I'm not gonna judge him if he goes there.

that's the annoying part about this, AEW getting rightfully called out, but people acting like WWE is some kinda paradise when they released every name listed there, botched the fukk out of Bianca's reign once she became champion and jobbed her to Becky in 10 second and have treated Big E like he's the intercontinental champion compared to Reigns the real world champ.

:francis:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps

This cac doesnt wana ruin his aew backstage passes :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Twitter called him out n he was like “i should be listening instead of talkn” about the swole tweet n than he passes it off to his side group of fightful(who live feeds barely gey any love)

funny he will report everything wwe but now he cant speak on certain shyt lmao

Daps

This cac doesnt wana ruin his aew backstage passes :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Twitter called him out n he was like “i should be listening instead of talkn” about the swole tweet n than he passes it off to his side group of fightful(who live feeds barely gey any love)

funny he will report everything wwe but now he cant speak on certain shyt lmao

His side group is a black wrestling livestream. I took it as he's passing it off to them because he ain't black. I think they are gonna go in tomorrow from one of the dudes' twitter feed. I could be wrong though.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I’m really curious to know what Punk and Danielson think about all this

Punk’s first comments about Kofi’s title run is that a black man should have won that title years ago. Danielson was the one who campaigned and insisted the moment happen in the first place. All this Brodie Lee Brodie Lee this man cares stuff is looking funny in the light right now

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I’m really curious to know what Punk and Danielson think about all this

Punk’s first comments about Kofi’s title run is that a black man should have won that title years ago. Danielson was the one who campaigned and insisted the moment happen in the first place. All this Brodie Lee Brodie Lee this man cares stuff is looking funny in the light right now

I can tell you its a mix of :snoop::francis:

Punk especially was happy to sorta be their ambassador/babe ruth. Tony has this weird jittery personality that combined with twitter isnt good. He knows that.