Swizz Beats in his feelings after barely making the top 20 NYC producers of all time

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Reminisce over you?

Facts.

And it's way more than that. But a lot of people on here missed that whole era, so they don’t know.

I don’t want to start posting the million classic bangers Pete has in a Swizz thread, but dudes gotta stop frontin' on the legends.

Last edited:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
The fact that RZA is not top 5 on this list makes it invalid. I think he's number 1 personally, but he should atleast be in the top 3 on this list.

I think RZA gotta be Top 5 in NY.

Havoc took his spot on this list. Most people would say The Infamous was his best work, but that was heavily Tip changing Havoc's beats and swapping his drums out to make them bang more. Tip really enhanced that entire album. So Havoc didn't fly alone on that one.

RZA was just RZA for the first 6-7 Wu projects. Nothing but classics too. He's gotta be in there with Tip, Pete, Marley and Preme. His run was wild.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t make the top 20 of a random person who is not even from the tri-state area :skip:

Any list that goes viral on the internet is treated as if a council of the greatest hiphop minds made it