Swimmer Lia Thomas becomes first transgender athlete to win an NCAA title

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Even without the test, considering how late Lira started HRT they were able to develop a body these born females can't mess with.

It's all fun and games when a shortgang non-athletic dude decides to transition and still gets washed, male or female. What if a Michael Phelps/Shaq size male decides to and competes? They're not going to get shorter when they start HRT

This is only really an issue in one direction. Women need to dead this if they feel strongly about it but here you have an Olympian eating an L for the sake of tolerance. Some liberal people feel uncomfortable coming out against this because they'd be siding with their enemies that are against trans people altogether.

The point I was making is you don't think the actual women are doping? Doing something to increase that testosterone?

Swimming is by seconds, even milliseconds to rank.

This is the 3rd place winner.

Her chest broad and flat as fukk. You are telling me only swimming caused her body to become like this?

I remember watching doping documentary a couple of years back. It basically said that at this high level of competition, everybody doping and there are ways to evade the testing.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Oh look another Russian bootlicker :obama:

Another MSNBC neocon:ehh:

It's still not fair even with the separation between men and women.

Y'all think this is fair?

I'm glad you brought up boxing. Boxing at least tries to make it a more level playing field based off of mass, not just genitals.

There's plenty of male players who are close to Zion Williamson or bigger than him in high-school basketball. :gucci:

Not really. The one on the far right is a lesbian and she all for the he/she.

An Olympic silver medalist who lost to Lia Thomas at NCAA Championships said she's 'proud to support trans athletes'

Also something tells me the testosterone levels in all of them are at them same level.

What else is she going to say?:yeshrug:

If she doesn't go along with it she's persona non grata to all the womens groups and gay groups, who are the ones who run women's sports.

It's like that WNBA player who got killed by the press for talking about the lesbianism in that league.

What you're describing is a regular occurrence for mens sport. People are going to be physically built different across the board, not just height. We as men accept this and just keep it pushing. :manny:

Then let people use steroids & cheat?:usure:

I mean, since there's always gonna be advantages/disadvantages, right?:manny:

Yea and I say if you truly care about fairness, you need more then just separation of genders.

Tell me more about why it's separated though

Thomas places 8th in 100-yard freestyle final

He lost on purpose because of the controversy that happened before.

He proved his point when he went 100% and finished 40 seconds ahead of everybody else.

it'd be like Usain Bolt breaking world records, then dogging it out of pity for his competition

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
What you're describing is a regular occurrence for mens sport. People are going to be physically built different across the board, not just height. We as men accept this and just keep it pushing. :manny:
:hhh:

One thing is that you were blessed with a better metabolist, body etc that other men and trained to use your natural abilities to learn and perfect a sport, martial art or gymnastic moves.

Another thing is that you decide to identify as a different sex and compete with athletes that don't have those natural abilities and never could have them no matter how hard they train.

It's like MJ playing on a pre teen league.

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's plenty of male players who are close to Zion Williamson or bigger than him in high-school basketball. :gucci:
Then let people use steroids & cheat?:usure:

I mean, since there's always gonna be advantages/disadvantages, right?:manny:

Zion was faster, stronger and most times bigger than his opponents. Not knocking him for his gifts, the man is a beast.

Athletes are already juiced up breh.

:hhh:

Another thing is that you decide to identify as a different sex and compete with athletes that don't have those natural abilities and never could have them no matter how hard they train.

It's like MJ playing on a pre teen league.

Happens in high school and college all the time. Look I recognize it ain't fair, i just don't care about it

Suzie

Pro
Daps
The point I was making is you don't think the actual women are doping? Doing something to increase that testosterone?

Swimming is by seconds, even milliseconds to rank.

This is the 3rd place winner.

Her chest broad and flat as fukk. You are telling me only swimming caused her body to become like this?

I remember watching doping documentary a couple of years back. It basically said that at this high level of competition, everybody doping and there are ways to evade the testing.
A female doping and make testosterone are far different.