Swimmer Lia Thomas becomes first transgender athlete to win an NCAA title

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sports are about physical ability. You can’t compete in women’s sports with a man’s body. This isn’t a woman who happens to be taller, and trained better. This is a man, who identifies as a woman, who still uses his male body and hormones to compete.

What you're describing is a regular occurrence for mens sport. People are going to be physically built different across the board, not just height. We as men accept this and just keep it pushing. :manny:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
What you're describing is a regular occurrence for mens sport. People are going to be physically built different across the board, not just height. We as men accept this and just keep it pushing. :manny:
Men vs Men is different than Men vs Women. I mean there is a reason it was separated in the first place.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
University of Pennsylvania swimmer Lia Thomas became the first transgender athlete to win an NCAA Division I title after finishing first in the women's 500-yard freestyle event Thursday evening.

Thomas pulled away in the final 150 yards to win in 4:33.24.
Thomas, who previously swam for the men's team at Penn, has come to personify the ongoing debate on trans women's participation in sports and the balance between inclusion and fair play.
"I try to ignore (negative comments) as much as I can. I try to focus on my swimming and what I need to do to get ready for my races and block out everything else," Thomas told ESPN after the race.

Swimmer Lia Thomas becomes first transgender athlete to win a NCAA D-I title - CNN

rs_634x1024-220303055139-634-Lia-Thomas.jpg

happy women's history month

Psalm 12:8

The wicked walk on every side when the vilest men are exalted

:scust:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Yea and I say if you truly care about fairness, you need more then just separation of genders.

Tell me more about why it's separated though

Thomas places 8th in 100-yard freestyle final
this was his last race of his college career. i dont think he gives a shyt anymore. the point was proven on the 500m which he handedly won.

this is like lebron dropping 100 points playing for the liberty vs the sparks. then dropping only 40 vs the mercury before he retires.

don't be obtuse. there are physiological differences between men and women. they are separate categories because of that basic, fundamental understanding.

how is the below fair? the polish team used a strategy to let the men run first and build a lead versus the women of the other teams.

their men built a huge lead and passed it on to the women. this is what still happened. the lead they built up meant nothing.
ColdSarcasticBorzoi-size_restricted.gif

if michael cherry started HRT and switched to the women's side of this race, do you really think he'd lose? he'd still have the body of michael cherry, with all of michael cherry's training. he'd still dust the polish chick.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this was his last race of his college career. i dont think he gives a shyt anymore. the point was proven on the 500m which he handedly won.

this is like lebron dropping 100 points playing for the liberty vs the sparks. then dropping only 40 vs the mercury before he retires.

don't be obtuse. there are physiological differences between men and women. they are separate categories because of that basic, fundamental understanding.

how is the below fair? the polish team used a strategy to let the men run first and build a lead versus the women of the other teams.

their men built a huge lead and passed it on to the women. this is what still happened. the lead they built up meant nothing.

if michael cherry started HRT and switched to the women's side of this race, do you really think he'd lose? he'd still have the body of michael cherry, with all of michael cherry's training. he'd still dust the polish chick.
It’s not like this treh broke any world records
bytches gotta get better :umad:

If they want equal pay, they gotta compete with trehs (handicapped males) atleast

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So if LeBron drops 100 on the magic it's fair? Y'all fake caring about fairness and at the same time praising genetic advantages.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
So if LeBron drops 100 on the magic it's fair? Y'all fake caring about fairness and at the same time praising genetic advantages.
LeBron dropping 100 on the magic is nearly impossible. That's why it'd be a big deal. Him dropping 100 on sparks is expected because who the fukk is going to guard Lebron at 6'9 and 250 lbs?

heaviest player on the sparks is liz cambage at 216 lbs.

you're out of your fukkin mind if you think that alone will stop lebron. there are 100s of liz cambages in the NBA. but for the WNBA she and someone like Britney Griner are rare.

so what is rare in the WNBA is common in the NBA and you think that's fair? no one is fake crying. i hate lebron; but i wont deny he's a gifted physical specimen. so is dwight howard. difference is one takes care of their body and the other doesnt. but both of them will absolutely slaughter their female, positional, counterparts in basketball.

again, stop being an obtuse contrarian

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron dropping 100 on the magic is nearly impossible. That's why it'd be a big deal. Him dropping 100 on sparks is expected because who the fukk is going to guard Lebron at 6'9 and 250 lbs?

heaviest player on the sparks is liz cambage at 216 lbs.

you're out of your fukkin mind if you think that alone will stop lebron. there are 100s of liz cambages in the NBA. but for the WNBA she and someone like Britney Griner are rare.

so what is rare in the WNBA is common in the NBA and you think that's fair? no one is fake crying. i hate lebron; but i wont deny he's a gifted physical specimen. so is dwight howard. difference is one takes care of their body and the other doesnt. but both of them will absolutely slaughter their female, positional, counterparts in basketball.

again, stop being an obtuse contrarian

My hypothetical scenario of lebron dropping 100 has nothing to do with probability. It's about the different reactions when athletes dominate other athletes. How many points does he have to score against nba talent before we say "this shyt ain't fair" ?

I'm not sure what exactly is your point here anymore. You keep asking "how is this fair?" and I keep telling you it was never fair to begin with. It is what it is:yeshrug:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
The best cooks? Men
The best fashion designers? Men
Highest earners? Men
The best athletes? Men
And next the best female athletes wil have XY chromosomes

Gatdamn nobody can stop us, sheesh. And the best part is they basically supported the movement to get dominated in the one thing that is reserved just for them :mjlol:

And if the trehs can have kids, will there be ANYTHING women can do that men can't do better :picard:

and women wanted this shyt too :russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this nikka nasty…shyt is unfair but them bytches don’t seem to be complaining so why should I? :francis: