Swimmer Lia Thomas becomes first transgender athlete to win an NCAA title

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Not really. The one on the far right is a lesbian and she all for the he/she.

An Olympic silver medalist who lost to Lia Thomas at NCAA Championships said she's 'proud to support trans athletes'

Also something tells me the testosterone levels in all of them are at them same level.

Even without the test, considering how late Lira started HRT they were able to develop a body these born females can't mess with.

It's all fun and games when a shortgang non-athletic dude decides to transition and still gets washed, male or female. What if a Michael Phelps/Shaq size male decides to and competes? They're not going to get shorter when they start HRT

This is only really an issue in one direction. Women need to dead this if they feel strongly about it but here you have an Olympian eating an L for the sake of tolerance. Some liberal people feel uncomfortable coming out against this because they'd be siding with their enemies that are against trans people altogether.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

I think it's the people who argue and attack with the transphobia argument without even listening are what's going to bring down the trans movement. It's just unreasonable and insufferable.

Most people are saying that's a man participating in a woman's sport not even bashing all of the trans participating, and they are goin all in being all argumentative.

Daps
This is why there have to be ethics and common sense involved in science.

Cloning humans is illegal, but transforming gender is not..
Polygamy is illegal but gay marriage is not.
Conservatives belong in hell, but these liberals are something else.
Breh: Hey doc chop my left hand off Im about to become captain hook and become pirate king:troll:
Doc: No are you crazy? in fact im about to call some psychiatrist and get you some help:dwillhuh:

treh: Hey doc shoot me full of horomones and cut my dikk off im a woman:smugfavre:

Doc: so stunning so brave:mjgrin:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe height, weight, and body fat %.. cuz these trehs won't stop.

It's still not fair even with the separation between men and women.

Y'all think this is fair?

I'm glad you brought up boxing. Boxing at least tries to make it a more level playing field based off of mass, not just genitals.

Im genuinely curious how this matchup would play out . :russ:

Imagine throwing a WNBA 6ft2 woman in that pool with him. Now that is true sports entertainment. :wow:

Daps
Y'all really bothered by this? Sports ain't fair, it is what it is :manny:

Sports are about physical ability. You can’t compete in women’s sports with a man’s body. This isn’t a woman who happens to be taller, and trained better. This is a man, who identifies as a woman, who still uses his male body and hormones to compete.