Swimmer Lia Thomas becomes first transgender athlete to win an NCAA title

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So if LeBron drops 100 on the magic it's fair? Y'all fake caring about fairness and at the same time praising genetic advantages.
What a ridiculous comment. That has never happened despite 18yrs of him attempting to on the Magic. And you know why that’s never happened? Because all the players are physically able to compete against each other. Skill not withstanding which is the biggest gap between players in the NBA, not physical advantages.

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a ridiculous comment. That has never happened despite 18yrs of him attempting to on the Magic. And you know why that’s never happened? Because all the players are physically able to compete against each other. Skill not withstanding which is the biggest gap between players in the NBA, not physical advantages.

My hypothetical situation flew over your head. How many points does a NBA player need to score before it's deemed unfair? Yes I agree the gap in male professional sports is not that wide...today. Someone has scored over 100 and it was met with controversy

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My hypothetical situation flew over your head. How many points does a NBA player need to score before it's deemed unfair? Yes I agree the gap in male professional sports is not that wide...today. Someone has scored over 100 and it was met with controversy
I’m aware it’s hypothetical but the very reason that it has to be a hypothetical question is your answer.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
this was his last race of his college career. i dont think he gives a shyt anymore. the point was proven on the 500m which he handedly won.

this is like lebron dropping 100 points playing for the liberty vs the sparks. then dropping only 40 vs the mercury before he retires.

don't be obtuse. there are physiological differences between men and women. they are separate categories because of that basic, fundamental understanding.

how is the below fair? the polish team used a strategy to let the men run first and build a lead versus the women of the other teams.

their men built a huge lead and passed it on to the women. this is what still happened. the lead they built up meant nothing.
ColdSarcasticBorzoi-size_restricted.gif

if michael cherry started HRT and switched to the women's side of this race, do you really think he'd lose? he'd still have the body of michael cherry, with all of michael cherry's training. he'd still dust the polish chick.
Swimming is a non contact sport when this type of thing spills over to sports like basketball and women start getting yammed on, people will realize that we’ve created an unsafe environment.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Zion was faster, stronger and most times bigger than his opponents. Not knocking him for his gifts, the man is a beast.

Athletes are already juiced up breh.

Happens in high school and college all the time. Look I recognize it ain't fair, i just don't care about it

So again, just let people cheat because life's not fair?

Just forget about having weight classes in boxing, wrestling, MMA, etc. . .because life's not fair?

And why have men's and women's sports at all with that logic?

Just have swimming and let men and women compete against each other, right?:yeshrug:

Yeah, it is kinda funny how people are fine with genetic advantages when future NBA stars are shytting on other kids in high school. :pachaha:

Because there's other people with the same genetic advantages as them

That's why there's an NBA, genius:stopitslime:

Zion's not the tallest, fastest, or strongest player in the NBA.

"Lia" would absolutely be by far the most physically imposing swimmer in history.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Swimming is a non contact sport when this type of thing spills over to sports like basketball and women start getting yammed on, people will realize that we’ve created an unsafe environment.

Wait till it's a dude that played D-1 with no chance of going to the NBA and become the highest paid player they really going to be pissed:lolbron:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

I'm not sure what you're getting at with this.

I'll just say the NBA does stop certain superstars from forming teams.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yea and I say if you truly care about fairness, you need more then just separation of genders.

Tell me more about why it's separated though

Thomas places 8th in 100-yard freestyle final

The hell are you talking about?:dwillhuh:

In boxing/mma/competitive fighting there are 8-12 different weight classes.

In the NBA superstars can't form a super team. I'm sure the same can be said for Hockey, baseball, etc. Hell most sports.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So again, just let people cheat because life's not fair?

Just forget about having weight classes in boxing, wrestling, MMA, etc. . .because life's not fair?

And why have men's and women's sports at all with that logic?

Just have swimming and let men and women compete against each other, right?:yeshrug:

Because there's other people with the same genetic advantages as them

That's why there's an NBA, genius:stopitslime:

Zion's not the tallest, fastest, or strongest player in the NBA.

"Lia" would absolutely be by far the most physically imposing swimmer in history.

Even if they're not purposely trolling

They might as well be

peppe

Superstar
Daps
The point I was making is you don't think the actual women are doping? Doing something to increase that testosterone?

Swimming is by seconds, even milliseconds to rank.

This is the 3rd place winner.

Her chest broad and flat as fukk. You are telling me only swimming caused her body to become like this?

I remember watching doping documentary a couple of years back. It basically said that at this high level of competition, everybody doping and there are ways to evade the testing.

you do realize that wide backs are totally the norm in swim related sports right? have you seen the water polo guys. dudes are ripped with a wide back that just comes with it.