Swimmer Lia Thomas becomes first transgender athlete to win an NCAA title

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So again, just let people cheat because life's not fair?

Just forget about having weight classes in boxing, wrestling, MMA, etc. . .because life's not fair?

And why have men's and women's sports at all with that logic?

Just have swimming and let men and women compete against each other, right?:yeshrug:

Because there's other people with the same genetic advantages as them

That's why there's an NBA, genius:stopitslime:

Zion's not the tallest, fastest, or strongest player in the NBA.

"Lia" would absolutely be by far the most physically imposing swimmer in history.

I basically said MMA, boxing and wrestling are sports that are attempting to make a equal playing field by separating athletes by mass

Michaela Hutchison Beats the Boys - Alaska Sports Hall Of Fame.

You have to do more than just separate by sex. Otherwise shyt ain't fair, I'm basically repeating myself every post now.

Y'all keep mentioning the NBA like these folks didn't dominate kids half their sizes in high school.

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hell are you talking about?:dwillhuh:

In boxing/mma/competitive fighting there are 8-12 different weight classes.

In the NBA superstars can't form a super team. I'm sure the same can be said for Hockey, baseball, etc. Hell most sports.

We're saying the same thing about MMA. There are extra measures put in place to balance out the sport.

I see what you're getting at with the super team. My examples are mostly rooted in physical advantages.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

These cacs really can't help themselves, can they? Gotta drag black folk into it some way...:pacspit:

I'm glad y'all see this and remember it next cacs come out talking bout they see our struggle.
GettyImages-1248255253.jpg

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Add this to the long list of accomplishments by cac liberal feminists hellbent on replacing their male counterparts by using minorities as cannon fodder and crash test dummies.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
You right,sports are fair across the board. My bad breh :shaq2:
What you were saying was ridiculous. You were comparing a man naturally being more dominant than other men to a man suddenly deciding he wanted to compete with women now so he could be dominant.

In no way would I ever be competitive in the NBA, but my washed ass could take a whole bunch of estrogen pills and next year I could be in the be the biggest strongest person in the WNBA just banging in the paint.

This is literally what the Penn swimmer did. He went from being mediocre to the goat in one year by taking hormone pills. It’s a terrible precedent, and can’t nobody say anything cause it’s hidden under the blanket of transphobia. For all we know dude is suffering from mental illness and is a sore loser.

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In no way would I ever be competitive in the NBA, but my washed ass could take a whole bunch of estrogen pills and next year I could be in the be the biggest strongest person in the WNBA just banging in the paint.

Breh and I would not care either way. It's all just sports to me. Whether Zion is dunking all over you vs you bodying some wnba chick, it's all fair game to me :yeshrug:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I basically said MMA, boxing and wrestling are sports that are attempting to make a equal playing field by separating athletes by mass

Michaela Hutchison Beats the Boys - Alaska Sports Hall Of Fame.

You have to do more than just separate by sex. Otherwise shyt ain't fair, I'm basically repeating myself every post now.

Y'all keep mentioning the NBA like these folks didn't dominate kids half their sizes in high school.

They already are separated by age, genius:gucci:

That's why a freshman in high-school can't play on an elementary school team.

And a college freshman can't play on a high-school team. :martin:

I don't even know what the fukk you're arguing at this pint:why:

Do you even know?:stopitslime:

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They already are separated by age, genius:gucci:

That's why a freshman in high-school can't play on an elementary school team.

And a college freshman can't play on a high-school team. :martin:

I don't even know what the fukk you're arguing at this pint:why:

Do you even know?:stopitslime:

You don't know because you're quoting my responses (to others) out of context. I've been consistent every post.

There's going to be physically superior people in every sport. This is just another example. If the treh wins another 100 awards I don't care.