Swae Lee BLASTS Joe Budden Hating On His Music

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
this nikka plucked the ashes like 83 times and only hit the blunt twice :dahell:
they all do this, its like an industry prompt to have a blunt in hand. makes zero sense. why even have it, fukking sip some water.

with that being said, joe is being a hater, swae's hooks are FIRE. best in the game at the moment, surpassing thug. he should just leave an LOL cause the numbers hes doing speak for itself. that uganda joint gets major play here. :wow:

EASTATLJERU

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody cares what Joe Buddens has to say except some old heads, like 30 and up, and it's only a few of them that actually take him seriously. That is not this kid's audience so he shouldn't even trip, no need for all this explaining, no kids care about Buddens opinion.

If this kid was under Mike Kaiser or Roc Nation tho, Buddens would say his music is phenomenal, :scheme:

Swae Lee >>>>>>>>>>> Cardi B.
Swae lee is pushing 30 lol

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Like most people, Joe thinks being blunt and being mean are the same thing.
Joe did start off alright and then upped the disdain after Mal said he liked the song.

On the other end Swae can’t be so upset over the opinion of people. No one will like everything you make, easier said than done, but it has to be done.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
they all do this, its like an industry prompt to have a blunt in hand. makes zero sense. why even have it, fukking sip some water.

with that being said, joe is being a hater, swae's hooks are FIRE. best in the game at the moment, surpassing thug. he should just leave an LOL cause the numbers hes doing speak for itself. that uganda joint gets major play here. :wow:
Again how's he being a hater if he's been hyping this dude up for years now. He says he's not feeling one song and now he's a hater? Maybe he just really thinks the shyt is trash. People bytch about when media personalities kiss up to artists yet when the media does criticize someone they are haters. Now there are some artists where that podcast hates on certain artists but they've done nothing but show Swae love before now.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Forget that. The songs just arent good and the reactions to it prove it didn't register with the public. Joe ain't got that much power and isn't even the target demo.

Artists are just super sensitive. If it's trash, it's trash. The problem is artists have yes men around them and are shocked when somebody is actually honest with there opinions.
But is that what he said. “You know. I really just don’t like these songs personally”

No. He went for the clickbait, extra overacting and exaggerated expressions about it and into a damn rant. That’s what I mean when I say professional courtesy

A lot of sports stars move to media. A guy will suck and they’ll say he’s not good. They don’t have to come out and say he’s a fukking bum and go all in on him on a tirade on tv.

Like dude said, there’s a huge different between being truthful and being a dikk. I can tell you the truth without being an a$$hole about it. Then hide your hands with “I’m just press and it’s just an opinion”. Nah it’s more incendiary than that

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:comeon: you've heard they shyt on the radio at least once....
TatteredGrippingHedgehog.gif

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
But is that what he said. “You know. I really just don’t like these songs personally”

No. He went for the clickbait, extra overacting and exaggerated expressions about it and into a damn rant. That’s what I mean when I say professional courtesy

A lot of sports stars move to media. A guy will suck and they’ll say he’s not good. They don’t have to come out and say he’s a fukking bum and go all in on him on a tirade on tv.

Like dude said, there’s a huge different between being truthful and being a dikk. I can tell you the truth without being an a$$hole about it. Then hide your hands with “I’m just press and it’s just an opinion”. Nah it’s more incendiary than that

Man if he said something personal about him, I could get it. But getting your song called trash is to be expected. In fact, he'd do better calling in to the podcast or doing a live with him to ask him what he can do better since Joe's public opinion means so much to him.

Whining never helps your point, especially in 2019 when music is direct-to-consumer. If people like the song they'll stream it, point blank.

Deion, Charles, Shaq and them call people trash all the time when they have a bad performance. Play better and they can't have any validity if they keep calling you trash.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
In Joe's defense he's been riding for Rae Stemmurd and Swae Lee for years. And this song does suck.