Swae Lee BLASTS Joe Budden Hating On His Music

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nobody cares what Joe Buddens has to say except some old heads, like 30 and up, and it's only a few of them that actually take him seriously. That is not this kid's audience so he shouldn't even trip, no need for all this explaining, no kids care about Buddens opinion.

You sound out of touch. Joes platform is one of the largest in hip hop today.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Nobody cares what Joe Buddens has to say except some old heads, like 30 and up, and it's only a few of them that actually take him seriously. That is not this kid's audience so he shouldn't even trip, no need for all this explaining, no kids care about Buddens opinion.

If this kid was under Mike Kaiser or Roc Nation tho, Buddens would say his music is phenomenal, :scheme:

Swae Lee >>>>>>>>>>> Cardi B.
As far as opinions maybe yeah.
But ive seen the numbers grow.
Everytime they mention something on the podcast the next few days theres mad topics with 'fresh' opinions. And new nikkas.

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
I like some of his singles that I heard on the last Rae Sremmurd album, he has a nice sound to me

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
He's still made more hits than Budden in the last I dunno how many years. Maybe forever. . It's one thing to be an amateur criticizing professionals. But if you are a former professional who hasnt don't better you can't say another person is trash.
It's like a dude who averaged 6 points saying someone who averaged more is trash. Swae young and already has had a good career.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Actually listening to what swae saying. He right. Don't matter what budden feel or think. It is gonna be the reality that it will be everywhere. His jam unforgettable was all over Africa. And he comes through. So yes. It will be played over Africa. And this shyt effortless to him.

He didn't do no ghost squat but he said what the reality is.