Swae Lee BLASTS Joe Budden Hating On His Music

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Nah fam. Dude is a liar lol I’m not gonna go into it but neither of them nikkas is young like they claim
We kind of know they're story already. They were 16/17 in 2009 when they started as The Outta State Boyz:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Man if he said something personal about him, I could get it. But getting your song called trash is to be expected. In fact, he'd do better calling in to the podcast or doing a live with him to ask him what he can do better since Joe's public opinion means so much to him.

Whining never helps your point, especially in 2019 when music is direct-to-consumer. If people like the song they'll stream it, point blank.

Deion, Charles, Shaq and them call people trash all the time when they have a bad performance. Play better and they can't have any validity if they keep calling you trash.
Again. This is about Joe Budden. nikka who would get in a hissy fit if anyone had two words about his raps.

And didn’t McGee wanna see that nikka Shaq? Don’t nikkas shyt on Barkley every time he bring up something?

Y’all know damn well there’s a Skip Bayless critic and there’s a regular ass dude reporting on the sport without the theatrics. Joe a skip bayless nikka. All that overacting is clown shyt. Say you don’t like the song and keep it moving. Dude actually upset that his mans likes it and gets even madder. Nah that’s not normal