Swae Lee BLASTS Joe Budden Hating On His Music

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
He's still made more hits than Budden in the last I dunno how many years. Maybe forever. . It's one thing to be an amateur criticizing professionals. But if you are a former professional who hasnt don't better you can't say another person is trash.
It's like a dude who averaged 6 points saying someone who averaged more is trash. Swae young and already has had a good career.

Hits and good music ain’t the same thing

Buddens music is better than Swae Lees

Daps
He's still made more hits than Budden in the last I dunno how many years. Maybe forever. . It's one thing to be an amateur criticizing professionals. But if you are a former professional who hasnt don't better you can't say another person is trash.
It's like a dude who averaged 6 points saying someone who averaged more is trash. Swae young and already has had a good career.

Civilians call killers who snitched snitches everyday

Don’t be sensitive...It’s The Life They Chose

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Civilians call killers who snitched snitches everyday

Don’t be sensitive...It’s The Life They Chose

In this case Joe is not a civilian. They are in the same field. If swae is a killer. Joe a killer. And Joe basically saying. Meh he doesn't kill so good. But the only hit Joe has that comes up when i Google is pump it up from 03. I'm assuming swae has had more success than that commercially.

Daps
In this case Joe is not a civilian. They are in the same field. If swae is a killer. Joe a killer. And Joe basically saying. Meh he doesn't kill so good. But the only hit Joe has that comes up when i Google is pump it up from 03. I'm assuming swae has had more success than that commercially.

I’m not rollin but we can agree to disagree

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Why the fukk do these dudes feel the need to give Budden this energy and attention.
:mjlol:

Budden's content is largely consumed by people who will never stream a Swae Lee album or go to a show. Who gives a shyt...

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swae is being sensitive but Joe was certainly insensitive when he was shytting on the song. He called drake’s verse a throw away verse. He kind of clowned the record.