Swae Lee BLASTS Joe Budden Hating On His Music

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Give me examples that are not from 2003

I don’t really listen to Budden like that, I’ve heard way more Rae Sremmurd than Buddens stuff

I’m cant really give specific examples but Mood Muzik 2 and 3 are better than any Rae Sremmurd project

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Why the fukk do these dudes feel the need to give Budden this energy and attention.
:mjlol:

Budden's content is largely consumed by people who will never stream a Swae Lee album or go to a show. Who gives a shyt...
Not true that podcast is huge now with a large “millennial” “20 something year olds” following

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He's still made more hits than Budden in the last I dunno how many years. Maybe forever. . It's one thing to be an amateur criticizing professionals. But if you are a former professional who hasnt don't better you can't say another person is trash.
It's like a dude who averaged 6 points saying someone who averaged more is trash. Swae young and already has had a good career.
Budden has been hyping up Swae Lee forever. He never called Swae Lee trash just said these two songs was trash. Huge difference. Budden's main point was that Swae Lee is far too talented of an artist to keep trying to rehash the same sound. No artist is above being criticized over a song or two.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Swae been flopping for a minute outside of the Spiderman song tbh. Rae Sremmurd peaked with Black Beatle it's all downhill from here

He stay getting caught up with women problems too y'all remember that scust hoe with two black eyes who took pics of them in bed :scusthov: Then he was simping calling his main girl "bro" :mjlol: Then that treh tried to get fame doing a fake exposal :deadmanny:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe likes his music though, he just felt his 2 recent singles were trash because they are (imo)

Rappers never wanna acknowledge when they’re being complimented but get all the courage in the world to address negative comments

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Joe likes his music though, he just felt his 2 recent singles were trash because they are (imo)

Rappers never wanna acknowledge when they’re being complimented but get all the courage in the world to address negative comments
It’s more professional courtesy. Joe the same nikka who got homotional over EVERY halfway perceived diss he heard. nikka would always have nikkas names in his mouth in raps. Always talking bout how he was better than nikkas. 99% of his beefs came from him running his mouth and crying bout let’s just rap.

Then he “retires” and turns into the same dude he hated before. You can say you don’t like something. You don’t have to call it “trash”. I can say I’m not feeling this girl. I don’t have to call her an ugly fukking bytch.

We in the same industry. Yea technically you’re the press now. But wasn’t you crying to the press when they was shytting on your music? It’s the same in any profession. You don’t down people in public like that, especially ones you claim to like

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
We in the same industry. Yea technically you’re the press now. But wasn’t you crying to the press when they was shytting on your music? It’s the same in any profession. You don’t down people in public like that, especially ones you claim to like

Forget that. The songs just arent good and the reactions to it prove it didn't register with the public. Joe ain't got that much power and isn't even the target demo.

Artists are just super sensitive. If it's trash, it's trash. The problem is artists have yes men around them and are shocked when somebody is actually honest with there opinions.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

This. Joe & his podcast have bigged up A LOT of artists. I started checking for Reason from TDE because of them.

I understand Swae being upset because someone is dissing his art, but if its wack, it's wack.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It’s more professional courtesy. Joe the same nikka who got homotional over EVERY halfway perceived diss he heard. nikka would always have nikkas names in his mouth in raps. Always talking bout how he was better than nikkas. 99% of his beefs came from him running his mouth and crying bout let’s just rap.

I mean....that's cool and all and Budden is a clown but when he was a rapper....he rapped. This dude had a problem with what Joe said and ran to IG to whine about it. :unimpressed:

Fred.