Daps
Reppin
The LI
McAdoo Stays
Let JPP walk or take a smaller deal
Pursue Rex Ryan for DC
Holla at Suh & Lynch
Draft a LT and DE

fukk Rex Ryan, I don't want that a$$hole anywhere near us. We don't forget him shytting on our legacy and covering up those SB banners :pacspit:

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
fukk Rex Ryan, I don't want that a$$hole anywhere near us. We don't forget him shytting on our legacy and covering up those SB banners :pacspit:
wrong-gif.gif

As a headcoach he is a failure as a d coordinator he can help us get another banner. :blessed:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
wrong-gif.gif

As a headcoach he is a failure as a d coordinator he can help us get another banner. :blessed:

You don't hire a man who spent the time shytting on the Giants calling us the "little brothers" and then covering up our Super Bowl Mural before our last meeting.

John Mara would kill his own family before hiring that fukkboy.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You don't hire a man who spent the time shytting on the Giants calling us the "little brothers" and then covering up our Super Bowl Mural before our last meeting.

John Mara would kill his own family before hiring that fukkboy.
I don't feel like arguing, all I care about is winning and Rex as an assistant can help us do that point blank period.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
I don't feel like arguing, all I care about is winning and Rex as an assistant can help us do that point blank period.

This isn't an argument. John Mara would never hire Rex Ryan after all the shyt he talked and did. That's a fact :yeshrug:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Giants need to draft Franchise Left Tackle because Beatty suck monkey ball :scust:
Nah...Eli doesn't step up in the pocket we need to draft a LG. Beatty, LG, Richburg, Schwartz, Pugh

Or Beatty, Pugh, Richburg, Schwartz, Rookie RT

IMO Eli can play with bum ass Tackles but he can't play with bum ass interior OL.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev