Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
give my doggie tom a three year extension right now. show these fools that he aint going no where, so you better play hard or to the bushes with you. i dont feel tom forgot how to coach, i still trust him. reese too. that stability :blessed:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yyyyyyup...point blank. and i like Pugh moving to LG better anyway because he's not as good as he needs to be at RT...potential could be maximized at Guard. Need a stellar rookie RT. Telling y'all...i think next year we're due for a title shot again (esp. cuz we play the AFC East...keep the pattern going). If we draft that o-lineman, the line should be straight...add a WR, a few tweaks around the defense, etc...we'll be in business. health will obviously play a part, of course.

we're not that far away, y'all. funny because we were supposed to be going into the easier part of the schedule now. but shyt, at this rate, i hope we keep losing. don't end up 8-8 on some bullshyt.

I'm with you on the O Line and D Line too but WRs ? We are pretty much in business when Cruz returns

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I'm with you on the O Line and D Line too but WRs ? We are pretty much in business when Cruz returns
:usure: I dunno bruh...can't rely on him coming back like that. Our 3rd WR right now is Preston Parker, and RR isn't that reliable on the outside as it is.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
We barely have a dline as well . I'm done with jpp and kiwi

-Let JPP go and consider not resigning Rolle this off season.

:sadcam:I cant believe we're looking at letting him go and hes fukking 25 :damn:plus hes my fave Defenisve GMan next to LT & Strahan,I REALLY do want to keep him and Rolle...I am hoping that they can take a Discount that will enable us to make a splash in FA

And yes the Old Man stays,hes done so much for us,he doesnt deserve the Fassel treatment.Just get Fewell outta here and get a new DC & ST Coach

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
- Restructure Eli's contract.
-Let JPP go and consider not resigning Rolle this off season.
- Try to address the O-line through the draft and try to fix the D-Line/ Linebacker corps through Free Agency or vice versa.
All things Giants need to do if they wish to be successful next season.

fukk that, fukk letting JPP AND Rolle go. Start Moore over Kiwi (who can go), draft/sign a capable LB, work on fixing the OL and possibly a WR or RB (but don't necessarily need BOTH) w vision.

We say it every year but injuries ravaged us. REALLY bad this season. If nothing else, we got a BIT better at playcalling, but having Jennings out took the guesswork out for opposing defenses. No one's scared of Andre Williams, sure he can bowl nikkas over, but once Jennings was out, we had NO ONE to make consistent gains. Repeated 3rd and longs, and the OL wasn't good enough to give Eli time to make good throws. As shytty as Eli is on his feet, it's IMPERATIVE to get him a Dallas quality O-Line. Honestly, I wouldn't give a fukk about anything else, if we could swap our offensive lines for Dallas', injuries and all, including Cruz being out, I highly doubt we're still 3-8. That comeback drive broke my heart seeing how much time Romo had, just flat out CHILLIN with no real pocket to speak of :wow:

Back to injuries though: Prince going fukked us over, DRC been up and down, but I like our secondary, especially with Rolle at safety when both of these guys are playing. Hopefully Brown gets back to form next year. Our LB core is weak as fukk though and probably the number 2 or 3 priority, along with the D-line/lack of pressure/Fewell.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many first round picks are the G Men going to spend on linemen draft before the line is not the problem? :dead: