Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bob Papa was on with Lupica the other day and he made some pretty good points made. Talked about just how awful some of Reese's decisions seem in hindsight.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork/play?id=11892773

I don't want Eli gone, but the Giants definitely need to look into restructuring his contract.:yeshrug:

Yep aside from Beckham Reese's drafting has been bad the past few years and his fa signings are worse

Almost every position needs a talent upgrade I don't think you can keep a gm who's whiffed that bad lately

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
We should definitely pull a Dallas get a LT in the 1st Round but I also want a Beastly LB,I see dudes like Bowman,Kuechly,Burfict etc and just get the :scust:o cause we can use a dude like that in our D,a :ltgoat: ressurected

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
something to lighten the mood

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...nts-the-giants-has-cried-after-losing-to-them

If you want to see Cowboys owner Jerry Jones get emotional, just bring up the team's 2007 playoff loss to the New York Giants.
Jones admitted this week that he still resents that Giants team for beating the Cowboys. Dallas was 13-3 in 2007 and had been the No. 1 overall seed in the NFC when they lost to the 10-6 Giants, who were seeded No. 5.
"Oh my goodness, I resent to this day the Giants coming in here a few years back and beating us with home-field advantage and then winning the Super Bowl," Jones told 105.3 The Fan in Dallas on Tuesday. "I admire it, but I resent it. I will always remember it. So it doesn't take me much to get riled up over going to New York."
The subject came up when Jones was asked which team he dislikes more: The Giants or the Eagles.
Anyway, the 2007 Giants now have two mortal enemies: Patriots fans and Jones.
Even though it's been almost seven years since the Cowboys playoff loss to New York, Jones doesn't seem like he's going to be forgetting about it anytime soon. Back in February, the Cowboys owner admitted that the 21-17 loss was one of only three times in his life where he literally cried after a loss.
The other two crying games came in 1994 and 2002. The 1994 loss came in the NFC title game against San Francisco, while the 2002 loss came when the Cowboys lost to the expansion Texans.
Jones probably won't cry if the Cowboys lose to the Giants on Sunday night, but he'll almost certainly make this face if Dallas doesn't win.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
i don't give a fuk if we don't win another game the whole season, just beat dallas man. thats all i fukking ask. :blessed:
GrimHappygoluckyAlligatorgar.gif

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well our season's officially done:mjcry:

...but, we'll always have ODB's one hand/three fingers TD grab for the highlight memory:wow:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
I hate it, but we need this brehs. We don't need another 7-9 comeback that saves jobs and brings the same BS.

The Cowboys just showed us what a real O Line looks like giving Romo as long as he needed, while ours couldn't block for half a second

And the D-Line, I'm done with em. Haven't shown up in a big spot since the SBs, every time we need a big play from them they fail.

Coughlin retires, Perry fired, Reese right with em. Let the new regime decide if McAdoo stays

fukk em

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I hate it, but we need this brehs. We don't need another 7-9 comeback that saves jobs and brings the same BS.

The Cowboys just showed us what a real O Line looks like giving Romo as long as he needed, while ours couldn't block for half a second

And the D-Line, I'm done with em. Haven't shown up in a big spot since the SBs, every time we need a big play from them they fail.

Coughlin retires, Perry fired, Reese right with em. Let the new regime decide if McAdoo stays

fukk em

McAdoo Stays
Let JPP walk or take a smaller deal
Pursue Rex Ryan for DC
Holla at Suh & Lynch
Draft a LT and DE