Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Nah...Eli doesn't step up in the pocket we need to draft a LG. Beatty, LG, Richburg, Schwartz, Pugh

Or Beatty, Pugh, Richburg, Schwartz, Rookie RT

IMO Eli can play with bum ass Tackles but he can't play with bum ass interior OL.
yyyyyyup...point blank. and i like Pugh moving to LG better anyway because he's not as good as he needs to be at RT...potential could be maximized at Guard. Need a stellar rookie RT. Telling y'all...i think next year we're due for a title shot again (esp. cuz we play the AFC East...keep the pattern going). If we draft that o-lineman, the line should be straight...add a WR, a few tweaks around the defense, etc...we'll be in business. health will obviously play a part, of course.

we're not that far away, y'all. funny because we were supposed to be going into the easier part of the schedule now. but shyt, at this rate, i hope we keep losing. don't end up 8-8 on some bullshyt.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
yyyyyyup...point blank. and i like Pugh moving to LG better anyway because he's not as good as he needs to be at RT...potential could be maximized at Guard. Need a stellar rookie RT. Telling y'all...i think next year we're due for a title shot again (esp. cuz we play the AFC East...keep the pattern going). If we draft that o-lineman, the line should be straight...add a WR, a few tweaks around the defense, etc...we'll be in business. health will obviously play a part, of course.

we're not that far away, y'all. funny because we were supposed to be going into the easier part of the schedule now. but shyt, at this rate, i hope we keep losing. don't end up 8-8 on some bullshyt.
If we get a top 10 pick...we have to trade down. Too many holes to just draft a premium player. We can get solid players.

Oline, Dline, S, LB, Wr, RB

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
People making excuses for that Eli pick, fukking disgusting. :scusthov:

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
- Restructure Eli's contract.
-Let JPP go and consider not resigning Rolle this off season.
- Try to address the O-line through the draft and try to fix the D-Line/ Linebacker corps through Free Agency or vice versa.
All things Giants need to do if they wish to be successful next season.

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
- Restructure Eli's contract.
-Let JPP go and consider not resigning Rolle this off season.
- Try to address the O-line through the draft and try to fix the D-Line/ Linebacker corps through Free Agency or vice versa.
All things Giants need to do if they wish to be successful next season.
i will keep Rolle and draft this player Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedric_Ogbuehi

• Dap
Reactions: Rev