Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Because the defense under Perry Fewell is definitely broken, and that — more so than the struggling offense — is the reason this season is getting flushed away. The Giants’ once-proud defense isn’t just bad, it’s historically bad. After its hideous performance in Seattle on Sunday, it’s ranked dead last in the 32-team NFL.

The Giants have finished with the NFL’s worst statistical defense once in their previous 89 years of existence — in 1965 when there were only 14 teams.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...ohn-mara-fix-giants-defense-article-1.2009075

Even though I'm not exactly a Fewell fan I'm of the opinion that it's more than players than any real scheme issues. :manny:

Too little too late Jennings :pacspit:
Your anger at Jennings makes no sense he was hurt.:manny:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
You know what the most annoying thing about this season is, we have an "easy" schedule after the Dallas game. And instead of tanking, will probably beat a couple of bad teams going 6-10 or 7-9. I don't give a fukk about playing hard. This team has been embarrassing for too long now, if you go back and look at the last 3 seasons we've been embarrassing brehs. Literally not competitive in too many games. So as a fan I say fukk it and go 4-12 alot of these guys including the coaches won't be here next season anyway. Play some more of the young guys, and rebuild through the draft. We got bit with the injury bug but who fukking cares no more excuses. Tired of watching this pathetic team week after week.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You know what the most annoying thing about this season is, we have an "easy" schedule after the Dallas game. And instead of tanking, will probably beat a couple of bad teams going 6-10 or 7-9. I don't give a fukk about playing hard. This team has been embarrassing for too long now, if you go back and look at the last 3 seasons we've been embarrassing brehs. Literally not competitive in too many games. So as a fan I say fukk it and go 4-12 alot of these guys including the coaches won't be here next season anyway. Play some more of the young guys, and rebuild through the draft. We got bit with the injury bug but who fukking cares no more excuses. Tired of watching this pathetic team week after week.

I'd prefer to go 3-13,but I can't root for the team to lose if that makes sense. :yeshrug: Was doing school work all day, but turned on the game for a second and from what I saw it looked like a complete clusterfukk.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
I'd prefer to go 3-13,but I can't root for the team to lose if that makes sense. :yeshrug: Was doing school work all day, but turned on the game for a second and from what I saw it looked like a complete clusterfukk.
yeah of course if i'm watching the game i'm not going to root for us to lose. But the team played "hard" i don't really give a fukk though the team should play hard every week it's the NFL. That's part of reason why I want to see TC go.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I don't care about football anymore
54asr6.jpg

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
That nikka Randle had a 100 yard game with 12 targets :dwillhuh:... Eli had 5 ints tho.

Something tells me Randle and Eli's miscommunication happened about 3 times for interceptions