I don't even have anything to say anymore
54asr6.jpg

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
TC will retire or finish his contract. Fewell needs to go. He doesn't adjust well to the opposing team's gameplan in the 2nd half. Adjustments are key and when Ayers is playing well but you leave Kiwi in wtf. Injuries have been the story of the season. If we're healthy, we ball but look forward to ODB lighting it up till season's end #gmen Still bELIeve
This is what pissed me off about the game. We were getting burned by the same play all game. Russ PA then roll out for 10-20 yard chunks. I saw a stat during the game, it was something like 4 straight games of giving up 400 yards or more on offense. Fewell needs to :camby:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Listen, we are in a situation now... where we have two tough games coming up, and then a grip of easy games....

And I point this out NOT because I think we have a chance to make the playoffs... but because the season is - effectively - over. We will not catch the teams ahead of us. And we are better off with higher draft picks this year. Shore up the OL, or get a playmaker on offense for eli, or somebody to be disruptive on defense.

Dorial Green Beckam (I know with the beckam thing) or Cooper if you're a believer
Oakman
Shaq Thompson or Beasley
Ogbuehi or Scherff to ad a big body to the line
Landon Collins at safety?

There are players out there in the top 10 or so picks. You could even potentially find yourself in a position to trade down and still get talent.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Listen, we are in a situation now... where we have two tough games coming up, and then a grip of easy games....

And I point this out NOT because I think we have a chance to make the playoffs... but because the season is - effectively - over. We will not catch the teams ahead of us. And we are better off with higher draft picks this year. Shore up the OL, or get a playmaker on offense for eli, or somebody to be disruptive on defense.

Dorial Green Beckam (I know with the beckam thing) or Cooper if you're a believer
Oakman
Shaq Thompson or Beasley
Ogbuehi or Scherff to ad a big body to the line
Landon Collins at safety?

There are players out there in the top 10 or so picks. You could even potentially find yourself in a position to trade down and still get talent.
Embracing that Knicks and Giants tank life breh

:salute:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Embracing that Knicks and Giants tank life breh

:salute:

I am first and foremost a realist. Giants aren't catching the cowboys or the eagles, and definitely not catching both. The roster had talent holes that need filing. We know Eli still has it. That was a concern coming into this year, could he adjust, what about his picks, etc. He's fine, he needs to be protected, and he needs guys that can make plays around him. The defense needs a new coordinator, and some more difference makers. That's life. Sometimes, your team isn't that good.

Eyes on the off season.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
I am first and foremost a realist. Giants aren't catching the cowboys or the eagles, and definitely not catching both. The roster had talent holes that need filing. We know Eli still has it. That was a concern coming into this year, could he adjust, what about his picks, etc. He's fine, he needs to be protected, and he needs guys that can make plays around him. The defense needs a new coordinator, and some more difference makers. That's life. Sometimes, your team isn't that good.

Eyes on the off season.
I'm hoping for a linebacker. I know there will be bigger holes in the roster to not draft a lb in the first two rounds. If we let Fewell go..do we move to 34? Do we move to a more man to man D (better for our corners)

We need DE, S, G, LB, nickel CB, and RB with speed.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Jerry Reese DA GAWD :mjlol:

Yeah. I mean... this team needs to play Moore and Bromley to see what they have, Berhe too.

I'll say this: Whoadell is a stud. He runs All-Pro caliber routes now, as a rookie, who missed ALL of camp. He and Cruz will be a problem, but we need more weapons.

Richburg is going to be a good center for us for a while. So that's two hits. Kennard looks useful as a late round linebacker pick (174th).

Andre Williams will be a compliment back, but he's proven that when he's fresh and getting 10 carries a game, he can be tough on a defense, especially late in games. He's probably not a full time feature back, but the league is moving away from that anyway.

I'd also like to see Cory Washington on the field.

And Cromartie and Thurmond, that combo with healthy prince looked great early. His offseason was a solid one. But his PAST off season failures left this boat with too many holes to float. I'd say his seat is warm, but the giants don't fire GM's.

Perry gotta go. Maybe Tom, too.

jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston
The question is whether Coughlin "retires" or gets fired, I am going with the latter. The man can flat out coach but I think his message has gotten stale and guys aren't going to listen if your not winning. Eli is having a bounce back season, and paired with ODB and Cruz will have something next year, Larry Donnell is playing pretty good so I think we have a piece at TE, unlike that POS JPP of TE Robinson. We need to shore up our OL and LB which is only something all of us been bytching about for the last 3 years or so.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The question is whether Coughlin "retires" or gets fired, I am going with the latter. The man can flat out coach but I think his message has gotten stale and guys aren't going to listen if your not winning. Eli is having a bounce back season, and paired with ODB and Cruz will have something next year, Larry Donnell is playing pretty good so I think we have a piece at TE, unlike that POS JPP of TE Robinson. We need to shore up our OL and LB which is only something all of us been bytching about for the last 3 years or so.
Forcing Coughlin out either way would be a poor move. The message hasn't gotten old, it's the fact that almost half our starters are hurt. There is only so much you can do with limited talent out there. He's brought 2 Super Bowls here already. I have more confidence in him than anyone else out there that we could potentially bring in.