Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
- cowher ain't all that, man...plus i think he's comfy where he's at. perry fewell & quinn (the special teams coordinator) are gone if coughlin is gone, too.

im not the biggest cowher fan either. those steelers teams were right on par w/ andy reid's underachieving eagles teams, but we need a culture change and at the very least, I know he would restore some order. im open to suggestions, but coughlins time is up.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Every year it might be the end for Coughlin but the team goes on this end of the year run to show there just might be some life left. With all the injuries, I don't think that's happening this year. He might be done.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
if i see eli run that goddamn rollout play one more time. i'm gonna keeeeelllllll that mothafukka mcadoo. :ohlawd:

eli is NOT the type of qb to move out of the pocket AT ALL unless absolutely necessary.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
This season is done, fellas. Too many injuries to key contributors... let's let the young guys play, and see who might stick.

But with corners all banged up, linebacker corps unable to make plays on passes or in the backfield, and a defense line that isn't getting enough push to protect the corners... it's a wrap.

The offensive line isn't coming together, we'll need another draft pick to bolster it, plus we'll gt Schwartz back next season, move richburg to center and draft a guard, or draft a tackle to play him at guard for a year or so.

Eli needs more weapons, guys that get separation and make plays... if that means free agency, fine. If you think there's somebody in the draft, fine also. But Randle runs ugly routes and can't concentrate on making the catch.

Perry Gotsta go. McAddoo is cool with me. Coughlin probably has to retire.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Big takeaways:

-McaDoo or Couglin deserves to be fired for running on 3 and more than 10 on TWO separate occasions.
-Randle is not a starting NFL wide receiver.
-Cox shouldn't be returning kicks. Why on Earth was he allowed to take it out of the endzone and not making it to the 20 TWICE.
-While the receivers didn't look great from just watching the game it looked like Eli overthrew Preston Parker at least twice.

He cant be THAT bad as HC wit us:laugh:,at least he'll have actual Talent and FO behind him,have Bobby Mac call the O and Rex can call /Override the DC..I mean id rather him than Cowher/Chuckie:yeshrug:
I said I wanted Rex as coordinator after the Eagles, but no way in hell should be the head coach of this team.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
@RVacchianoNYDN: Asked about what defensive adjustments were made at halftime, Jason Pierre-Paul said "I don't know. I was in the bathroom."

giphy.gif

Last edited:

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
TC will retire or finish his contract. Fewell needs to go. He doesn't adjust well to the opposing team's gameplan in the 2nd half. Adjustments are key and when Ayers is playing well but you leave Kiwi in wtf. Injuries have been the story of the season. If we're healthy, we ball but look forward to ODB lighting it up till season's end #gmen Still bELIeve