Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm just not seeing it brehs. Clearly the division is wide open as usual but we are just not a talented squad.

We lack depth at every level and we don't have a single top-5 player at his position. Otherwise, it's going to be a great season :troll:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
25zkot4.jpg

Pre-season starts tonight, here's to praying for no big injuries.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
The O Line holds the key to our season.Simple,I'm optimistic.I see Eli making moves this season,dude might mess around and make Pro Bowl.Coughlin knows heat is on,I'm not saying division or playoffs but this team will fight.
The Offense just has to be better, Gilbride's O became so predictable and stale. It's Eli's what 10th season and their finally taking advantage of an up tempo offense.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
The Offense just has to be better, Gilbride's O became so predictable and stale. It's Eli's what 10th season and their finally taking advantage of an up tempo offense.
That offense got us 2 Super Bowls,coordinators can coach all they want.Players have to execute.With Eli and Coughlin,they perform best when pressure is on.They know this might be last season together.This season is probably most important ever for this franchise.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
That offense got us 2 Super Bowls,coordinators can coach all they want.Players have to execute.With Eli and Coughlin,they perform best when pressure is on.They know this might be last season together.This season is probably most important ever for this franchise.
No doubt, but i'm hoping as a fan. That an offense that's not so difficult on WR's will allow Randle and Beckham to shine. Alot of those int's last season, were WR's running the wrong routes.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
No doubt, but i'm hoping as a fan. That an offense that's not so difficult on WR's will allow Randle and Beckham to shine. Alot of those int's last season, were WR's running the wrong routes.
Yep and that's the problem.I see Cruz more as a leader this year,so corps are gonna be ok.I'm worried about our running game

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm late, but Wilson, you gotta Protect Ya Neck, kid:damn: