GOAT
Supporter
Daps

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
remember "All IN", now its "Burn The Boats"

On the eve of the first practice of his 11th Giants training camp in charge, coach Tom Coughlin invoked a new Super Bowl rallying cry when he addressed his team Tuesday morning:
Burn the boats!
“It’s a mentality … the idea of coming into something with no turning back,” Coughlin told The Post. “The whole theme is, there’s no turning back.
“If you’re here for the right reason, all right? And you share with us the goals. And you’ve put the time and the effort into it, there is no turning back. Once this thing starts, it’s a full commitment, and we have to have everybody in that circle to get it done.
“And that story just illustrates the way in which the Grecian warriors were treated when they attacked another nation. As they landed onshore, the commanders told them, ‘Burn the boats.’
“Well burning the boats symbolized what? It symbolized that if you survive, you’re gonna defeat the opponent, take his boats, and you will have a chance to return home. But if you don’t do it, you’re not ever going home.
“So, the idea of that type of commitment, the idea of no turning back, is just an illustration, a story, a parable, which drives home a good message, and that’s what I was after.”

Burn The Boats brehs :blessed::birdman:

Old head shyt...Burn the Boats, building the bridge. :birdman: Sit down Tom and let the phrase come naturally.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see a championship this year....Next year though :birdman:
In our division I feel the Deadskins are our only competition:whoa: Cowgirls are Cowgirls:trash: The only thing still BLACKEXCELLENCE in Philly is the bul Shady:whew: But, Deadskins got DJax:lupe:, and a new coach:whoo: Even tho, I hate RGhHolmes:flabbynsick:, I can't deny his rookie season:ld:, before his knee threw him in the bushes:heh: All we need is to secure home field:yeshrug:, get in the playoffs:shaq: And, GO HAM on fukkboys that never saw us a cometh:blessed:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
New QB coach is trying to get Manning to complete 70% of his passes this season. As much as I'd like to see that, I'm not so sure. :patrice:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/giants-eli-manning-complete-70-passes-article-1.1882815

I've always believed that the reason Eli's completion percentages were never very high were cuz of Gilbrides aggressive (a lot of deep throws) , complicated system :yeshrug:

I don't know about 70 % tho:patrice: but I expect his completion percentage to be much higher than year's past

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
bigmike2_zps7ecf5ad3x9icl.png
doing the show from Giants camp today.