Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Andre Williams looks good and potentially be #1 on the depth chart as HB over Jennings. Still have more preseason games to go so we'll see. Eli was ok. Timing issues with WR's and the O-Line just looking rough had the first drive looking bad but obviously when the Bills 2nd string D-Line came in we were looking good driving which ended up being the Williams TD.

Nassib has better confidence in himself this year. I liked some of the things he did as far as making quick decisions and being pretty accurate expect that INT he threw which was called back but why does he panic when pressured and throws the football down to the ground still in panic. He got away with it before but got called for intentional grounding.

Starting O-Line tonight was shaky. I know the Bill D-Line was a big handle but we couldn't get any run game going that first series. On D, I liked Prince A's game and stepped up when the ball was thrown his was. He defended well. The D-Line was ok. Bowman showed some play with the breakup pass in the goaline and getting an INT later in the game.

The offense was at a faster pace this game than with Killdrive. Running down the play clock till the last second these past years pissed me off but know with McAdoo wants the ball out quickly. First preseason game all in all and no major injuries from what I know.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
wilson has been officially shut down by the giants doctors. career most likely over, sad shyt to see, he had potential to do some good things for us. hopefully the giants can give em a job with the organization or something. i hope he doesnt try to play, it just isnt worth it. a running backs shelf life is so short anyway, then u add a perhaps being paralyzed and :merchant:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam: Damn sad for Wilson, but as far as the Giants why are football god's fukking with us. First Chad Jones and the freak accident, he looked very promising coming out of LSU, then the Bucs jump ahead of us and snatch up Doug Martin, we draft Wilson and now his career is over at the age of 23. Damn a 3rd and 1st round pick, who were both beasts coming out of college. But it's the next man up, this means Cox will nab that 4th spot.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I hope he doesn't risk his health in trying to comeback when the odds are stacked against him to continue at 100%. He's only 23 so he has his whole life ahead of him and hopefully he doesn't spend it in a chair.