Reppin
Green Party
Thats my running back :to:

tumblr_luny09amX41qci4ejo1_r1_500.gif

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank you Wilson for that one kick return, when you ran all the way for a touchdown:salute:

...at least, he gets to collect his remainder rookie salary, and got to live his dream:to:

Rottweiler

All Star
Daps
Sucks about Wilson. Jennings and Williams will do more than fill his void in the run game. And we still got Jernigan and/or Holliday for returns.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Not gonna front, I haven't been keeping up with the team at all. Didn't even know there was a game on Sunday. But just read this shyt :snoop:

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Jake Ballard retires from the NFL

Tight end Jake Ballard, who started 13 regular-season games and three postseason games for the 2011 Giants, has retired from the NFL. Ballard tore an ACL during New York’s Super Bowl XLVI win over the Patriots.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/06/jake-ballard-retires-from-the-nfl/

It's a shame what happened to Ballard he was good target for Eli in 2011 and with the lack of a proven option at tight end if he had been able to stay healthy the Giants really could have used him.
One day after losing running back David Wilson, the Giants backfield took another hit when Peyton Hillis walked off the practice field without his shoe on Tuesday.

The Giants originally called it an ankle sprain. Coach Tom Coughlin called it an ankle/foot kind of thing. Regardless, the Giants look like they'll be without Hillis for some time.
http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/..._is_going_to_be_sidelined_a_little_while.html