Can't wait for this Sunday!

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-fc45a24626a0ca50.jpg

There's a war going on outside no man is safe from....:wow:

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/37154/giants-training-camp-injury-report

Not a good look Beason was one of our best rush defenders and was tied for third most tackles on the team. :why:

This probably goes without saying, but with the addition of center J.D. Walton and the retirement of mainstays like Snee and Diehl the Giants' O-line has and is undergoing major changes. While I'm not exactly ecstatic about what Jerry Reese built in the offseason it would be virtually impossible for the O-line to be worst than it was last year. :ld:

Schedule:

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/giants/who-will-lead-giants-offensive-line-1.8865535

Kind of sad to see Snee go ,but his body couldn't take it any more.

@kurt @Urbanmiracle @OTC @23statcity @Rev @The War Report @TR7 @Exit9NJturnpike

@CapitalOne @Mr. Jack Napier @I.V. @Pack2 @Danie84 @tru_m.a.c

@AVthaPHARAOH @HarlemUSA @3rdLetter @Evil Genius Swizzy @AJtheOne @PIFF101 @RUNQNS

How do you think the GIants do this season?

wheres my tag bruh

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
wilson left practice with a neck burner :snoop:..i hope it isnt serious but color me skeptical when it comes to the neck.

jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston
word where the fukk is my tag brehs...............anyways I am up in this hoe. Look forward to the upcoming season, Eli about to bounce back. Only concerns is OL and TE. Word to King Ramsees this fukk boy Wilson better take it to the house if he back on Special Teams, I think he can be the new generation Dave Megget minus all the off the field shyt.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
In our division I feel the Deadskins are our only competition:whoa: Cowgirls are Cowgirls:trash: The only thing still BLACKEXCELLENCE in Philly is the bul Shady:whew: But, Deadskins got DJax:lupe:, and a new coach:whoo: Even tho, I hate RGhHolmes:flabbynsick:, I can't deny his rookie season:ld:, before his knee threw him in the bushes:heh: All we need is to secure home field:yeshrug:, get in the playoffs:shaq: And, GO HAM on fukkboys that never saw us a cometh:blessed:
its not our time. If history is correct this is the year we get stlyed on by a black qb and someone wearing the number 10 while we are up two scores. Word to Mike Vick, Desean Jackson and Vince Young.

Next year we play the AFCE and we go to the superbowl :blessed:

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Still hope that Wilson can stay healthy ,get over his fumbling issues, learn how handle blocking assignment and become a productive player, but I'm also glad that that the Giants brought in Jennings don't want to be stuck with Eli handing the ball off to Peyton Hillis for half the season again. :huhldup:

The old-school coach and his new-school player met on Tuesday to clear the air.

Tom Coughlin and first-round pick Odell Beckham Jr. held a mini-summit at the team’s practice facility to discuss the wide receiver’s hamstring woes that have kept him out of most of training camp.

The rookie also sought to dispel any notion that he might not be doing all he can to return from the injury after missing parts of spring practices and not taking part fully in a sixth straight session on Tuesday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...ckham-jr-meets-tom-coughlin-article-1.1884296

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Jason Pierre-Paul says he's fully healthy and ready to once again be the player who collected 16 sacks in the New York Giants' Super Bowl season of 2011. And he's well aware that, with free agency looming at the end of this coming season, he has plenty of incentive to do so.

[+] Enlarge
Noah K. Murray/USA TODAY SportsAfter an injury-plagued couple of seasons, Jason Pierre-Paul is ready to regain his old form.
"I'm not going to lie. Seeing [Justin] Tuck go, it's on my mind a little bit," Pierre-Paul said about his contract situation Thursday morning. "But honestly, I think I'm going to be here next year, because I know how I play and what kind of game I bring when I'm on the field. And I'm pretty sure everybody around here knows it, too."

Really like the way the secondary looks if JPP can play the way he did in 2011 and the Giants can get something out of the other starting defensive linemen I think this defense has a chance to be pretty good.:ehh:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Glad to see Wilson okay, reports have been saying the kid Kennard and Kuhn have been beasting all off-season. I'm optimistic about this season, but then again I thought we looked good on paper last season. :beli: We desperately need Beatty to pan out, the whole fukking season rides on our O-line. We pretty much look strong all over the depth chart except TE of course. A lot of people aren't talking about the questions marks on our D-Line, I think Reese did it again with drafting Hankins and Moore, it's time for them to step up and validate that. Keys to the season will be if the O-Line gels together, we establish a running game, and the D continues to improve. I can't wait for this season though, Beckham and Cruz swagging this year and our D on paper looks :ohlawd:Time to get revenge on the NFC East. Gmen!