Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
How about they stop with them screens to randle. He wants to juke 5'10 190 corners instead of going through them with his 6'2 210 frame. He can go deep, the corner will be step for step with him but his frame should help him.

Im disappointed in randle. I'm seeing wrs in his draft class doing well and I'm not understanding why he sucks. He's like a better Brandon lafell. I can't wait until Cruz comes back and makes randle a number three wide out.

Kiwi needs to be benched he's a bust but we keep him for what?

Where are the playmakers :upsetfavre:

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
Man said he needs probably 2 more weeks :snoop:

• Jennings began running and jogging earlier this week. It was the first time he ran outside with no resistance since the injury.

• While the Giants were practicing on Thursday, Jennings was working with a trainer on a side field. He was running and dragging a weighted sled behind him (see above). It was the first time he's done this since the injury.

"We can build off that," Jennings said.

This is the first step in helping rebuild his strength in the knee and get his endurance to a point where he can carry a significant workload in a game.

• Up next is running in zigzags. The expectation is that will come in the next couple days or so.

Jennings hasn't reached the point of planting his foot in the ground and changing directions. He isn't ready to cut.

"We haven't gotten the OK for that," Jennings said.

The hope is that will come next week, with eyes now on the Giants' Nov. 9 game in Seattle.

"That is the goal," he said.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/...jennings_in_his_rehab_from_a_knee_injury.html

He showed flashes in Oakland and was doing well this season until the injury. Have him in Fantasy. :(

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
How about they stop with them screens to randle. He wants to juke 5'10 190 corners instead of going through them with his 6'2 210 frame. He can go deep, the corner will be step for step with him but his frame should help him.

Im disappointed in randle. I'm seeing wrs in his draft class doing well and I'm not understanding why he sucks. He's like a better Brandon lafell. I can't wait until Cruz comes back and makes randle a number three wide out.

Kiwi needs to be benched he's a bust but we keep him for what?

Where are the playmakers :upsetfavre:

Randle's been solid to me :yeshrug:

I do agree that he needs to use his frame/body more

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
GIANTS INJURY REPORT

Out

DT Cullen Jenkins (calf)
RB Rashad Jennings (knee)

Questionable

CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (back/hamstring)

Probable

DE Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder)
P Steve Weatherford (ankle)

COLTS INJURY REPORT

Out

DT Arthur Jones (ankle)
LB Josh McNary (ankle)
LB Erik Walden (quad)

Doubtful
None

Questionable
None

Probable
RB Ahmad Bradshaw (rest)
CB Vontae Davis (knee)
LB D’Qwell Jackson (toe)
WR Reggie Wayne (elbow/rest)

-Reports saying that Damontre Moore will probably get more snaps tonight ,due JPP's injury, but don't expect to see too much more of him after that, because Fewell and Couglin like the way Kiwunaka has been playing against the run.

giphy.gif

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
-Reports saying that Damontre Moore will probably get more snaps tonight ,due JPP's injury, but don't expect to see too much more of him after that, because Fewell and Couglin like the way Kiwunaka has been playing against the run.

giphy.gif

Great news brehs, we'll do alright against the run and give Luck all the time he wants to pass. Colts are a ground and pound team so this is a great strategy to put no pressure on Luck. :troll:

The fukk is wrong with these 2? One of the best passing attacks in the league and we're concerned about the run over pressuring Luck :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Keep targeting Randle and Parker while Beckham makes plays on a couple catches. Formula for success.

:scust:

Edit: They went to him finally, but it was garbage time already. That catch along the sidelines was ridiculous.

Last edited: