Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston
Man no moral victories in football but we can hang our hat on the fact that they showed up to play. I don't get why we didn't roll some over the top help to dez side but prince made some plays I thought. Donnell turning the ball over hurt us but boy got some talent and I think we be alright.

I will just throw it out there, but maybe just maybe we can trade something for Hakeem, he wasting away in Indy like Manningham in San Fran.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Man no moral victories in football but we can hang our hat on the fact that they showed up to play. I don't get why we didn't roll some over the top help to dez side but prince made some plays I thought. Donnell turning the ball over hurt us but boy got some talent and I think we be alright.

I will just throw it out there, but maybe just maybe we can trade something for Hakeem, he wasting away in Indy like Manningham in San Fran.

elimanningletdown.gif
54asr6.jpg
K698J0J.png

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
nah man Nicks can't even get separation anymore, I watch him play and he's nowhere near the same:to::wow::mjcry:
every time our old receivers leave they end up sucking and or siting on the bench,then they come back for a one year contract but on Manningham case he was doing good in San fran until he got hurt then he started to decline.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Obviously we know the O-Line needs to be addressed in the offseason, but its also time for Reese and co to finally acknowledge that this D-Line ain't shyt anymore.

JPP is a shell of his old self, Kiwi just straight up sucks, and the interior guys are average at best since it seems like every time we get a nice DT we lose him to free agency.

Linebacker is always an issue and I'm guessing will be until the end of time as we seem to want nothing to do with making a big move for LBs. We've had worse groups of LBs in the past decade but it can still be better and of course Beason can't stay on the field like 80% of our secondary.

This current crop of guys are still TBD, but next draft is gonna be huge for us again especially if we wind up under .500 again this season which based on our schedule looks likely.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Yea the Front 7 will have to be Addressed by the OffSeason,the Secondary hasnt disappointed me so far:ehh:so they off the Hook,The O Line will be OK imo,hopefully getting Schwartz back after the Bye will give it a needed Boost

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Just finished watching some of the game. Reminded me of the arizona game. The win was there but dumb shyt kept it from happening. Too many 2nd or 3rd and longs, fumbles, oline penalties, running on those long downs.