Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Game...... Blouses

We lost this game for the following reasons:

-Idiotic Offensive line by penalties and mistakes by Richburg, Beatty, and Pugh.
-Terrible running game, Jennings can not get back fast enough.
-I'm sure this is a surprise to everyone, but apparently Prince can't cover Dez Bryant.:ohhh:
-The first fumble by Donnell which was the final nail in the coffin.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Do we need a protect the ball Tiki Barber drill by Coughlin to not get it stripped :snoop:

Pugh last week and now Beatty with the O-Line messing up

I agree Jennings needs to come back forreal

Blitz while Prince can't guard Dez 1on1 and expect a 1st rounder like Prince to play like he's suppose to. That INT was a given btw.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Damn. Hankins barely missed batting down that pass to Dez. Gave too much respect to their paas rush even with our shytty oline.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
I just don't get why we kept trying to run the football so much when Dallas had stuffed us all day. I get trying to establish it early, but by the 2nd half McAdoo should have changed it up seeing that Dallas wasn't giving us shyt.

We have Eli back at his best, let the man cook. How many times was it 1st or 2nd and long after a penality and we ran the ball for nothing and set up 3rd and 15 plus? We are chasing the game, put the ball in the QBs hands to bring us back, not Williams and Hillis.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I just don't get why we kept trying to run the football so much when Dallas had stuffed us all day. I get trying to establish it early, but by the 2nd half McAdoo should have changed it up seeing that Dallas wasn't giving us shyt.

We have Eli back at his best, let the man cook. How many times was it 1st or 2nd and long after a penality and we ran the ball for nothing and set up 3rd and 15 plus? We are chasing the game, put the ball in the QBs hands to bring us back, not Williams and Hillis.

exactly how I feel

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps

Every time Williams was back there it was a run/play action....everyone knew he wasnt going to pass protect.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Colts, Hawks, 49ers, Cowgirls next four games

elimanningletdown.gif