Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Safety Will Hill's fourth chance at an NFL career is set to begin.

The Baltimore Ravens announced Saturday they moved Hill to the 53-man roster, making him eligible to play Sunday versus the Atlanta Falcons.

Hill served a six-game suspension to open the season for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.

It was Hill's third suspension in three years, after being signed as an undrafted free agent in 2012 by the New York Giants. Hill served a four-game ban that season for performance-enhancing drug use. He then missed the first four games of the 2013 campaign for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy.

The Giants cut Hill just days after his most recent suspension.

Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome wasn't afraid to give Hill another chance and signed the safety this offseason in a low-risk, high-reward move.

Hill played fantastically down the stretch for the Giants last season and will add some pop to the Ravens' back end. The talented 24-year-old should push starting free safety Darian Stewart for playing time.

The Baltimore Sun's Aaron Wilson reported the Ravens plan to use Hill on a limited basis Sunday, primarily on special teams, with some defensive snaps against a dangerous Falcons receiving corps.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000412567/article/will-hill-activated-by-baltimore-ravens

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It starts with both lines we need to protect Eli and not start like every drive losing yards on a run and we need to get some pressure on romo and somewhat contain Murray .
Cowboys have one of the worst pass rushes in the league, if the offensive line can't protect Eli in this game then this team is really in trouble.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It starts with both lines we need to protect Eli and not start like every drive losing yards on a run and we need to get some pressure on romo and somewhat contain Murray .
This.

I'd be happy if we just gun at these hoe ass fukkboys from the jump.

First 4th and out we get..just fukk it and go for it....just to make a statement.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
the fukk is up with all these runs when shyt is obviously not working? 2 & 9 and your running? he cant hit the hole like jennings, knock that shyt off. especially since the line was very good in pass blocking today. and im tired of this smirking ass fool fewell. if they front four dont get pressure (which it never does) he has no gameplan and makes no adjustments.

Crown Bearer

heavy is the head...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn, word to @DPresidential
K698J0J.png

K698J0J.png

K698J0J.png

K698J0J.png

K698J0J.png
K698J0J.png
K698J0J.png
K698J0J.png
K698J0J.png

sums up the past 2 weeks

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Last week was like the detroit game...this week like the Arizona game... Just fukkery. No third down stops :snoop: its the bye I can rest my heart.:yeshrug:

Receivers said they were gonna salsa...my chips are dry